Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silence Sacrifice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Tsu: (giggles)

But it is a little strange that we have so many Fighters here. I wonder when we'll other sacrifices. I remember back when I was a sacrifice that being with some many other Fighters made me nervous. Well, then again I was usually by myself so I guess that's why I was.

Tsu: (sighs sadly and nods in agreement)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm amazed that we have more fighters than sacrifices actually ... when I was announcing my name on MF there were only sacrifices around, and rarely fighter ... now it's completly reversed.
But it's kinda sad we have only one full unit there. I hope we will get more units soon ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Tsu: (is shocked)

We only have one full unit! How can that be? I could have sworn there was more. affraid
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Theoretically there is also May-kin sacrifice there, but she didn't writed a single word so far. So we can't say it's another full unit there since she didn't participate in RP ...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Tsu: (nods)

Oh so that's why I thought there were more.

I think we're cluttering up the profile threads, Master.

Tsu: (hangs head)
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:59 am

More people will come. I say someone should go back to MF and advertise about our new site so more will join.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:12 am

Well I know that Master and I are already advertising through our sigs on MF but it couldn't hurt to have more people. I would invite people but not many of my friends that rp are Loveless fans. It wouldn't make much sense to invite them if they have no idea what's going on right?

So I'm outta ideas. Maybe someone should invite people from the other Loveless rp sites? Does anybody think that would work?
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 am

That may be a good idea!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:49 am

You think so. I didn't want to be rude though. Maybe we should try it anyway. I know the Fighter+Sacrifice forum is dying. At least it feels like it is to me. Maybe we could get some people from there?
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:17 am

That is if we can find them. Back to the topic at hand Does Ayame pick fights with people at all?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:32 am

That's true but yes back to the original topic. It really depends on what kind of mood she's in.

Tsu: Yes that's true but she's been good lately unless you count that park thing but that was an emergency.

Umm sweetie you were about to really hurt by a crazy man, that doesn't count.

Tsu: Oh (laughs nervously) but like I said it was an emergency.

(sighs)
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:58 am

I see then she might have carried over that with her if she met Zain. He hates rudeness thats why. Oh well he will carry that anger over to the next fight so it guess it is all good.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 pm

You see, problem is that: she never picks fight, it's because she's often misunderstood that she ends in fights. And btw. she didn't even realized she was rude to Zain ... that's just her way of acting. That's her usual self ... there aren't many people that can stand that. See her first meeting with Shigure. She was as rude as with Zain.
*sigh* I know, she is making enemies around because of her behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Zain will usually brush it off but for some reason it stuck to him this time. I guess because she asked him questions and shrugged him off or she isn't used to gentleman like characters.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Rather Zain isn't used to be treated like that, if it stuck to him like that.
I hope they don't end in some quarell in future.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Hope not. I think he has forgotten it by now. He just doesn't feel up to childish behavior I believe. But she did help him I will admit because she added more fuel to his already burning fire so she just amplified his intensity even more.

Zain:Master you should get to bed you have been up for almost 24 hours now. It is almost 5am! your health is important and your husband would kill me if he knows you were up this late again.

Good point Zain!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:50 pm

That's good. Aya is useless in fights, she usualy don't realize other part is sure they are quarreling ...
hehe, that were good sides of annoying Zain.
Zain, remember to talk to her before next fight. Cool

talking about staying all day ... my record was 36 hours. To tell the truth that wasn't really hard to do, but later it screwed my sense of time.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:54 pm

My husband and I have stayed up for 72 hours straight because his mother had suddenly passed away. She wasn't sick and she was fine before we left for work that night so we were confused.

Zain:I will make sure to do so. ROSE, BED, NOW!!!!

I gotta go but I will be on later on in the morning so later for now.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:11 pm

lol, 72 ... I guess you looked like pair of vampires ... pale, with red eyes and dark bag under eyes ...

Ayame: And so Zain dragged Rose to bed.

Zain acts like your nanny, Rose.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:40 pm

More so like my caretaker. He gets pissed when I stay up past 24 hours because I don't get enough sleep as is. Too much Fatigue can kill you. As for as those 3 days go we had energy drinks just because we couldn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:27 am

Ah good ole energy drinks. The longest that I ever stayed up 24 hours. I didn't like it. I love to sleep way to much to saty up all the time. LOL

Tsu: (sighs and shakes head) Yes you do. It's a nightmare trying to wake you up in the mornings.

(huffs)
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:56 am

Speaking of which does Aya do energy drinks as well or does she stick to coffee and tea?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:20 am

No I don't think so. She's an insomniac so she doesn't sleep very well. That's why she's always up and about.

She doesn't sleep until she just passes out from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:12 am

Even when she passes out she doesn't last too long there either.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:46 am

she don't pass out. remember that moments when she look like she wandered to wonderland? Thats it.
Or she taket 10 minutes naps during day.
And somehow she lasts.
I pity her ... If I'd have insomnia I'll go crazy for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence Sacrifice   Silence Sacrifice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silence Sacrifice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next