Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)   Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:30 am

School. The worst place any living child would hate; if not, you were lokoed at as a weirdo and total epic nerd. Either way, school was blah. El, who was now a sophmore just looked at school as a place and thing that took time and ruined his day majority of the time. He couldn't do anything, and he knew Mr. Alexander Cain would scold him for not going; he was the one who's paying for his intuition. Also, he was El's strong hold mentor and he knew better not to make him mad. If so, punishment of a long run and vigerous work outs were in his way of having free time.

In his yurt, El just shivered at the thought of another long run today. He had to do one a few days ago for his leg muscles were getting soft. He sighed to himself and looked at his dog, Beef who was just sitting there. El just smiled and pet his dog's ears, and said, "Lucky, you don't have a test today." Beef just looked at his master with a confused look and just wagged his nub of a tail.

El just got dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, hoodie, and converse. He didn't forget his dog tags and fingerless cloves which were his prized posessions; they were the first things that Alexander had given him a few years after they found him near a dumpster. He remembered the words clearly; My dear boy, your hands are cold, but your fingers are always warm. Take these and keep the rest of your hands warm. Also, no ID? How unfourtunate. Take this also. A pair of dog tags in which it has the name Eldwin St. Valentine. The thought was lovely and made him very happy.

Off to school he was now. The weather was okay today; mid- thirties and totally his kind of cold. Unlike his sacrifice, El loved the cold weather; preferred it from warm, but he liked summer too.

He got to school and met his friends at the front gate, and the five headed in. Yes; El was popular amongst both guys and girls, and even though he was gay; majority of the guys in the school wanted to be his friend. He was a cool, relaxed guy who just seemd to enjoy life and whatever it throws at him.

Everyone talked abit about their past week and vacations and stuff and how they would loathe the teacher forever for giving them a test on friday. El groaned and swore under his breath.

The bell wrang and El; his luck bad today, had the test for the first class. Total disaster. He managed to finish through the time period and handed it in. After giving the test to the teacher, he smirked, and the teacher; a total ditz she was: just smiled.

More classes passed and El felt his day just totally drag on. He was very content when lunch came. Amelia, Alexander's wife, had packed him a darling lunch. "Ahhh...," he said, getting to the courtyard. "Lunch will be good today!" He climbed up the tree he had been sitting in since eigth grade and perched himself on a lovely branch. There, he opened his lunch and started to eat; slowly of course, he wanted to enjoy this as mucha as possible.

El was un-aware of the people who were staring at him from the bottom of the tree. After a few minutes he noticed and asked, "Yes?"

(ooc: Okay, yeah, it's long; but heads up to the people who join this, it'll take me awhile to reply for studying for some tests will get in my way. I will try my best to reply as much as possible. Yes; sorry if my grammar might be rushed, I edited it as much as I could fit in. Thank you!)

Last edited by peaceless on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)   Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Makoto entered the school gate: Luckyly he was on vacation right now. His privat school was a very femous one, one for rich brats such as him. And because they always learn a lot there they have always many holidays, which was great. As he walked around the school gate searching for his fighter he noticed many people looking at him like he was an angel ´If they knew the truth, they wouldn´t act like this.´ he hated when it when all the people around him acted like this but he couldn´t change it.
Suddenly he felt someone grabing his arm and turning him around, a rather tall guy who seemed around 18 was grinnig down at him ´´Are you searching for somethin´ little girl?´´ Makoto got mad immediately. How dare this grizly bear call him a girl? ´´I´m looking for Eldwin St. Valentine. Do you know where he is?´´the short boy tried to calm down, he couldn´t make a fuss right now. El wouldn´t like it at all if he suddenly walked around punching people at his school. The bear-guy´s expression became a confused one for a sec but then it changed back into a sly one ´´Eh? Searching for your boyfriend? I always thought the guy was gay.´´he said smirking evily, strengthening his grip on Makoto´s arm.
Makoto looked at the tall guy coldly ´´You are pretty stupid, aren´t you? But i´ll just tell you because god knowes how long it will take you to figure it out by yourself. Now read my lips. I.am.a.boy. You got that, pig head?´´the golden-haired boy didn´t care anymore if he would end up beating the guy up or not. He tried to free his arm but the bear-guy was too strong ´´Even though you say you´re a boy, you have the looks and strengh of a girl. But with that body of yours i wouldn´t mind you being a boy, so how about we have some fun in an empty classroom?
Makoto started to panick and started to scream ´´Let me go!´´over and over again and tried even harder now to free himself but the other guy was simply too strong. The other studens who stood around them just watched but no one tried to help him. ´´Oh great, just where is El when you really need him? I just hope that he shows up soon or i´m gonna beat the hell out of him when i see him next time.´
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)   Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:18 pm

The person looked at him and just left. El just smirked and finished his lunch, and before he knew it; he noticed Makoto with Eric, a total jack ass. El hissed under his words and knew he’d have to do something. Well, Makoto was his partner, in a way, and sometimes not. Sighing, he threw the recyclable bento box in the recycle bin and walked up to the pair. “Alright Eric, let him go; he’s too small to handle your weight,” El said, tease in his voice.

“You want a fight Candle?”

“Well gee, I don’t know. I would rather not taint Mother Nature, but if you insist.”

“Bring it on!”

“Oh, all righty then-give me your best shot, jock ass.”

The tall boy threw a punch to El’s face, and the topaz haired boy’s neck twisted and sounded like it broke; but in fact, the sound was a trick he had learned from Quinalla Cain. A sound that made a broken bone sound, and was used to make an enemy think they were victorious.

Eric smirked and didn’t see El’s foot coming towards him. In a split second, Eric’s face had a gash and red mark on the right side of his cranium. Eric fell to the snow bank with a thud. “Oh, dear is a gay guy too strong of your taste?” El smirked, his arms crossed against his chest. His left cheek was now a bit red from the impact of Eric’s punch.

Some other students, mainly El’s friends, glanced over; they weren’t surprised. A boy with brunette hair, named Gregory, someone who El was rejected by in eighth grade, lifted his eyebrows. Did he underestimate this person; the same person who confesses his love to him three years ago? Yes; maybe he did, and maybe his heart was now feeling heavy with guilt; but there was something in his way. Makoto, the blonde haired girly looking boy, and Gregory knew he had to get rid of him to get to his prize in of which he had let go.

(OOC: Leo, your reply is good! Umm..just to let you know, when someone new is talking, a new paragraph starts.)
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)   Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:52 pm

(OOC: Thx and sorry i always writed it like that because i´m used to it)

Makoto looked at the tall guy who´s name seems to be Eric and then at El ´´Really now was it necessery to kill him and besides i could have handled him by myself. And what do you mean i´m too small? I´m not small you all are just too tall.´´ Yes he was acting like a brat again but it was El´s fault, he was scared to death after all.
Of course he couldn´t have handled the tall guy he was too delicate for that but he´d rather die then give in to someone, even if it´s someone close. Makoto walked over to his fighter, he had to thank him after all so he give him a kiss on the cheek´´But thank you for helping me even if it wasn´r necessery.´´
Suddenly he felt someone glare at him and turned around. A boy with brown hair was trying to kill him with his glaring and Makoto could guess why, he was a smart boy after all. So he took El´s hand, smiled evily at the brunett and then turned to El to smile at him cutely ´´Ne, El, i bet school is boring why don´t you come with me? You havn´t seen my apartment yet, right? How about i show you how i live? I´m sure it´s better then boring classed.´´
Makoto hoped that his fighter would come along, he didn´t knew the brunett kid but he couldn´t stand him, there he was sure. Also he didn´t want El to see how possesiv he in reality was ´I have to act like i don´t care. I can´t allow myself to fall in love with anyone.´ Makoto´s thoughts were interupted by the ringtone of his phone and by the music he could tell that Teichi was calling him so he let go of his fighter and turned his back to him ´´Hey Tei-chan, i was wondering if you´re still alive-Oh really, well i don´t know yet. I´ll phone you later ok?- Yeah i love you too´´when he put his phone away he was still smiling. He was always happy when he talked to Teichi he was like a brother to him but sometimes people might misunderstand because of the way they talked to each other.
Makoto turned to his fighter again ´´Sorry, got a call. So are you gonna come with me?´´
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)   Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:59 pm

“Kill him? He’s not dead, just knocked out from the blow,” El replied, placing his hands behind his head. His orange eyes looked at the short blonde boy and then to the brunette. El sighed and looked down, sadness in his eyes, but his pain was hidden with a smile.

Hearing the offer to skip school, El was tempted, but this was something he knew he couldn’t do. “Sorry, Makoto, I can’t. If I do, Mr. Cain will be like; Eldwin St. Valentine! Listen here boy, if you don’t get a proper education; you’ll get nowhere in life. If that happened Amelia would hunt both of us down and punish us for our doings; and we’d die a very young life which holds a lot of opportunity.” He tried to make his voice sound masculine but couldn’t. He was laughing a bit.

“Is that how I really sound, young man?” A hoarse voice said. El gulped and noticed Alexander Cain standing behind him. Alexander Cain stood at 6’11” and long black hair always in a loose pony. One could see why he was a good mentor for his build, wise words, and good humor. It helped that he was on the police force which gained him an amazing amount of respect.

“Hi, sir,” he replied.

Alex smiled and looked at El. “I got a call about a fight, and I guessed you were part of it.” El just looked at his mentor ashamed and shy like.

“Er…yeah, I’m sorry sir!” El said bowing in respect.

“Don’t be like me when I was younger; I was considered too polite. I’ll forgive you this time, but please El; don’t go around having fights in school. Yes; Makoto is your sacrifice, but sometimes, you need to hold back. It’s good to show your physical attributes, but Makoto needs to show some of his to you too. Trust me, as a fighter; I learned that the hard way. Also, if you skip school, twenty laps are waiting for you,” Alex explained. He patted El’s shoulder and smiled. With that, Alexander left.

El looked back at Makoto, “Sorry. I’ll stop by after school, and you can show me. The bell is going to ring in a few minutes, so I have to get back, but feel free to hang around, but don’t cling onto me unless we switch classes. Many will be tempted by figure.” Saying that, El smiled and started to head back to the door; and he was feeling better now.

In his mind, he knew Makoto would kill him for saying no, but Alex was someone he loved dearly and a very compassionate father figure. Quinalla and Aki were the best friends/siblings he’s ever had, and for Amelia, she was wonderful. Everyone was wonderful, and he couldn’t live without them in a way.
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)   Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Makoto was slightly angry but even more dissapointed, El let him down in front of that stupid brunett who wouldn´t stop to glare at him, so he just turned around and walked to a tree that was standing on the school ground and sat under it to wait for El´s school to end ´But fine if he doesn´t want to. Who am i to him to just tell him what to do? Just his fighter right? Stupid El. You´ll so pay for this.´
He was so deep in thought that he didn´t see the brunett who glared at him come closer, just that he wasn´t glaring anymore. He was smiling.
´´Hallo, i´m Gregory. Nice to meet you. What´s your name?´´
The golden haired boy looked at him ´Does he really think i´m this stupid?´ but even though Makoto knew better then to trust him he smiled back cutely ´´Hallo too. I´m Makoto but you can call me Mako-chan too. It´s nice to meet you. But tell me why were you glaring at me?´´he put on a competly innocent and clueless face. He knew that the brunett was plotting something and he also knew that it was because of jealousy ´Maybe he´s some crazy ex-boyfriend. I wouldn´t be suprised if he was.´
The brown haired guy sat beside him even though the bell ringed already´´Oh I´m sorry: I think there was a huge misunderstanding, you know? I just thought that it was unfair to El´s boyfriend if El cheated with someone while he isn´t around. And it really seems like the two of you are very close.´´
Makoto´s eyebrown arched in wonder´Well somehow i assumed already that he was a player. Nothing to be suprised of.´he had to keep a cool face so he out on his fake smile again
´´You don´t have to worry about that ,Gregory-san. El´s like a brother to me,´That´s a lie´´´I don´t have any romantical feeling for him.´A lie too´´´Besides i have a boyfriend already, you know?´´´Strike three. That was a lie too.´
Georgy´s eyes showed first confusion and then clear relieve ´´Oh, if it´s like this then i´m very sorry. Please excuse me, i have to go to class now.´´´And just to make sure, i´ll tell El what you just told me because i bet he didn´t knew that even though you acted all flirty towards him, you have a boyfriend already. Really now such a little slut.´
Makoto didn´t knew at this moment that this little lies would turn out to cause so much trouble.
´I just hope that El´s school is going to end fast.´he sighted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)   Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Gregory smiled evily after meeting with Makoto. This boy was already out of the way, and now it was time to find his prey; El, the man he did have true lust for, but didn't know about it until a year ago. In eighth grade, El did confess his love for Gregory, but being a shy boy in middle school Greg said no. After that guilt filled his heart, for he did like El back. Now a sophmore too, those feelings were showing more and more espicially when he was in his bed. Just imagining El there, his long hair over his face when he entered.

Greg afterclass and sat in a seat right next to El. A few minutes after the bell for school was over, he whispered, "Did you know your little friend has a boyfriend?"

El picking up these words smirked. His eyes turned towards the crimson brown of Gregory. "No, I didn't know that..." His tone was full of disappointment and sadness. Gregory picked it up quickly and smiled.

"He loves you as a brother though, so that's good!"

"Yeah; that's awesome."

"So, El..," Gregory started, his eyes noticing Makoto looking up into the window, "I hope you like this." He placed a hand on El's head and pulled it towards his. There his lips touched El's. El was stunned but didn't want to pull back. Did he still love Gregory? Oh, if Makoto saw this he was dead for sure, and he didn't know this was Gregory's plane to ruin Makoto's and his bond.

Greg broke the kiss and forced another one, this time his tongue roaming itself in El's mouth.

(OOC: writer's block...shortness..forgive me)
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)   Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:33 pm

(OOC: it´s ok, i hope i´m not puting you into ´´hard to rp back´´ situation. hope that makes sense)

When Makoto looked throught the window into El´s classroom he saw Gregory talking to his fighter and El smirking ´What the hell are they tal-´ his thoughts were interrupted when he saw Gregory pull El to himself and kiss him, at first softly and then passionatly.
´Push him away El. Come on push him away! Why won´t you push him away? Do you really like him?´ suddenly he heard a sob and realized that he has started to cry. Makoto felt a sharp pain in his chest so he hugged his knees and rested his head on them while he could feel his tears run down the skin of his legs ´What is this? Why does it hurt so much? Why?´ he forced himself to calm down and stop crying but the pain in his chest didn´t disappear. He lifted his head up to wipe the tears away and looked throught the window again but didn´t see El anymore so he looked in the direction of the entrace and what he saw made his eyes tear up again. El was walking out smiling and holding hands with Gregory.
´If he wants it like that then ok but no matter what i won´t lose to him.´ he wiped his tears away again forced himself to smile and walked over to El and Gregory ´´Do i have to say congrats or is it ok if i don´t say anything? But i´m happy for you El, really.´´ Makoto smiled brightly at El and Greg but what both of them didn´t knew, on the inside he was crying.
´´Well, now that school is over let´s go to my apartmen.´´ he took El´s hand said bye to Greg and started to lead his fighter off the school ground.

[El and Makoto left SCHOOL and are going HOME]

Last edited by cute_wolf_chan on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)   Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:57 pm

(OOC: god evening leo! lolz..time zones.... I believe this rp is over with in the school for it'll lead offsomwhere like your house or something. I don't know, but the scenes coming up won't be at the school anymore. I 'd write a reply, but it'd be very short and don't want to die. If you'd like to start a break off or part two of this; please do. I'm getting ready for a perty soon, so won't be able to reply or start a new one until..well for a very long time. if you start one, message me, and I'll try to answer it later of tomorrow! Forigive me! Thanks dude. luv yah!~♥️)

Gregory smiled at El who was just still. "I'll see you later, darling," he said, kissing El on the cheek. El just smiled, a fake one. He knew Gregory was jealous of Makoto, it was written all over his face. when Gregory left, El smirked. Orange eys looked at Makoto but he closed them and headed towards the gate.

"You comin' to show me this lavish house of yours or not?" He asked a smile on his face. El stood there, tall and proud like a lion over looking his pride. He waited and just stood there. When Makoto came to lead him the way he said, "tell me about this boyfriend you have? Is he cute like you? Tall?" El was curious to know if this boyfriend was real or not. He knew Makoto wouldn't exactly answer quickly; there was something supcious going on.

The two leave the school grounds and head to Makoto's home.

(to Makoto's house)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)   Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating lunch and having a conversastion with a monkey named Eldwin St. Valentine (ended)
Page 1 of 1