Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deletion of Accounts / Ban

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Deletion of Accounts / Ban Empty
PostSubject: Deletion of Accounts / Ban   Deletion of Accounts / Ban I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:14 am

Hello everyone. Nasty title isn't it? But I decided that I'll post names of EVERYONE I'm going to delete soon(and of course why). So that noone will be surprised if he suddenly can't log in.

Also, other thing. I'll write there names of members I'm going to BAN. It means that your account will be still 'alive' but you won't be able to log on, write messages etc. you will be treated like any other Guest.
Why I can decide to BAN account?
First, notice that it's RPG Forum. If someone won't participate in ANY RP for more than 2 weeks and won't give me GOOD reason - being out or screwed up computer. ("I don't feel like RP-ing" isn't good.) I'll ban your account, don't caring if you participate in threads outside RP Section. Pay attention - if you're stuck because other member didn't showed online, I can still decide to ban you - there are plenty of methods to get out of stucked RP. If you're not using them, for me it means that you don't want to RP.
Ban will last week, and if your 'not participating' in RP happens again - I'll first discuss it with ther mods, and then, probably delete you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOON TO BE DELETED:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Going to be BANNED:

Feel warned, I'm observing you.

Michi's 'soon to be' Victims
Know Michi-passerby? Move your asses in your RP, or he/she will pop up in your RP and do something nasty. Most likely you meet him/her if you got stucked in RP with member that didn't show online for more than week - but you yourself still show.

Give me reasonable excuse or I'll seriously delete you / ban you / have meet Michi.

That's it, thank you for attention.

Your Admin,
MajoNeko

Last edited by MajoNeko on Mon May 24, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Deletion of Accounts / Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deletion of Accounts / Ban   Deletion of Accounts / Ban I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:55 pm

UPDATED!!

REMEMBER. IF YOU GET PUNISHED, DON'T COMPLAIN THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.
IT'S ONLY YOUR FAULT FOR NOT CHECKING ANNOUNCMENTS!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Deleted :

XIII
Kisa Semfoka
hulabest
NijiHiro
mermydgurl
Momo
Batsyskittles
Restless
Neo Cunningham
Voiceless Fighter
Allegro