Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaceless Fighter

Go down 
+5
Michelle Lawler
Enrai
cute_wolf_chan
Libraria
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:59 pm

El: Yeah, it'll be nice to met you all sometime. Haha..ahhh. Am I that good looking? I' m not a god nor demon; just a simple soul. I have no reaction in which of being jumped by yaoi loving women. I have gained that experience through my life time, so no; I will not fret of being jumped: unless by someone who I, El, personally think will harm me in anyway!

DUU-Whop! Nice to meet everyone I don't know...lolz. If you guys would like to rp with, El, there's one in the school section
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Mako: *thinks about what El said* *jumps El* ´´So you´re fine with me jumoing you too?
i already joined the rp~ Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 pm

El: Uh, yeah man, you're my partner.

mmhmm I saw, I replied back
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Mako: *gets serious* ´´Then don´t you dare let other people jump you or i´m gonna kill you.´´
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 pm

El: yes sir....well depends if you kill the people first...
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Mako: *gets mad* *punches El on the head* *eyes start to tear* ´´You are such a cheater and no i wouldn´t kill them just you.´´ *walks away madly*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:31 pm

EL: Cheater?....we haven't gone on a date yet, so we're not exactly together yet...or am I wrong? Thanks man, now your body guards are going to hunt me down kill me...looks like my life has been lived to the fullest...-starts to dig his own grave and plans his funeral-

Good going man
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Michelle:Well I can't say I'm much of a body gaurd ¬_¬ not with my shortness.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Zain: Ahh the love of a partner. Smells like fresh blood to me

Zain please don't scare them.

Zain: I won't. I promise. I have partners for scaring anyways.

Your appetite is so uncontrollable I swear.

Zain smiles evily
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Ayane: > ,> this is starting to sound concerning. . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:35 pm

Ayame: *thinks* Zain the Vampire! Where's your black cape~

we are more random today ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Ayane: > ,> so i see.

-Lala runs off crying- NOT THAT WORD, DON'T SAY THE WORD!!

Ayane: . , . Twi-tards attacked last night, she's still getting over it.
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Mako: *comes back again* *has eaten a cake and calmed down* ´´I don´t have bodygards but that´s not necessary. And we are not dating´´ *starts to pout* ´´but you are still a cheater.´´
Rolling Eyes i´m not suprised by this at all
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:24 am

La Polvere wrote:
Ayane: > ,> so i see.

-Lala runs off crying- NOT THAT WORD, DON'T SAY THE WORD!!

Ayane: . , . Twi-tards attacked last night, she's still getting over it.

Urgh! Dyu know I started reading twilight years ago, I enjoyed them, but not obsesively like the stupid so called "Twilight fans" who have never picked up a book in their lives until they decided they wanted to jump on a bandwagon that never should have been created. It p*sses me off because they've totally ruined it. On the plus side I end up in stitches when they try to pretend they know what they're talking about. I'm just glad that to me it was just another book to add to the list of ones I've read, I just never imagined a book being ruined by over "popularity".
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:29 am

Ugh I know what you mean. It really ruins the book when its fans start acting like crazy people. I used to like them but with all the stupid things that the other fans do, it ruined it.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:46 am

Zain isn't really a vampire but Arin has a bloodlust of sorts that only Zain can provide satisfaction to since he endures pain. He just has a large appetite of sorts for certain things. I never read Twilight and frankly I don't want to right now. Never seen the movies either but my most prized movie is a B rated film called The Lost Boys. It was made in 1989 early 90's and it was filmed in Santa Clarita which at that time was murder capitol of the world. As B rated as that movie was I still love it to this day.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:13 am

Ayame: Bloodust, and 'appetite of sorts for certain things' sounds like Arin is a sadist.

ah, so I'm not the only one who ignored Twilight? yes, I was too lazy to read it before it was popular, later too annoyed with everyone blabbering about it, and then I saw poster of movie and decided to negleect it longer.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:24 am

He is and Zain to an extent. But that whole Twilight thing I ignored. I hate bandwagon fans especially in gaming. I love a really good vampire story but nothing like eye candy for moms to even become attracted to. I won't read that series at all. In fact I started reading the entire Lord of the Rings series over again. The original books before the movies came out. I should finish collecting this Warhammer series before it goes out of print.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:34 am

I guess so~ Lol, only sadists around ... Ritsu also said that Aya is sadist. But she isn't is she?
Ah, Lord of the Rings~ It was my first so big book. I read it about 100 times~ and it started all my book-addiction. Though now I can't read it at all, I know it too good.

As for Twilight ... yeah, I think I'll continue to ignore it. Vampires ... they are good when they behave like real vampires, not emo with blood complex. *nods* so riping throats, creeping in shadows, those sort of things.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:56 am

Oh and let's not forget the infernal sparkling of all things. Oh of all the dumbass ideas she could have used to explain why they don't go out in the sun, she had to pick that. (is too angry to say the word anymore)

I'm neutral to them. They're an ok read if there's nothing and I do mean nothing, is around to read.

I prefer the Lord of the Rings. Ah let the good literature cleanse your soul from the blight on good books everywhere that is Twilight.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:43 pm

I just can't get into supernatural or fantasy to begin with.
I will give you, there are a few fantasy stories I like, but those are the classic fairy tales,
and I do believe in ghosts, but that's it.
Vampires are just flat out ridiculous to me.
they're not real, stop crying.

Speaking of fairy tales, I found one of my favorite ones
the other day at the library: Water and Salt.
it's the Italian King Lear tragedy.
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm

i was done with the twilight almost a year(i think) before the movie came out
i think the book wasn´t bad but i´ve read better ones
but when i saw the movie i was sooooo disapointed
it was more then just stupid and i think the actors weren´t suited for the vampire roles
they looked just ridiculous to me
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 pm

They wanted the hot vampire look to be going on. That is why! There are lores and even real skeletons of vampires throughout the world. I am just not sure which one this is trying to convey nor do I think I want to. Zain and Arin do have their Sadist sides I believe Aya has that side as well just that it is not so far fetched as Zain and Arins would be. You never know Majo. She may just bite you if you misbehave.
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:06 pm

well biting someone isn´t that stranage now at least not if it´s someone close
but sucking blood is.....kinda scary Suspect
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 pm

sad she isn't sadist, she doesn't enjoy inflicting pain to others. err ... because she doesn't care ...

... bite ... I hope not, she already managed to bite Tsu and strangle Sato. Ah, and she also hited Kyo.
already violent enough ...

Ayame: *dead serious* I was choking Kato, not Sato-chan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Fighter   Peaceless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceless Fighter
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next