Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silence Fighter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:16 am

I see you add few things from time you showed it to me. Hehe, now i't getting nearly as long as mine.
She is lovely as always Very Happy

Ayame: Tsu, you finally get there.*chuckle* Kneel down.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:38 am

Oh! The part about the illness is interesting. I'll make sure not to underestimate her if we fight. Smile
Hurray for still having your ears at an older age!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:36 am

I love her profile! I love you
I knew Yoko-chan ( I'll start calling you this, coz the other name is Neko-sama exclusively. Very Happy ) is a sweet even without reading her profile. Smile
I dunno. Her name has the warm and sweet aura. Very Happy
*sigh I envy you, Neko-sama! Where can I get a partner as sweet as Yoko-chan? Smile

Shigure: It's a pleasure to meet you. *bows in deep respect
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 am

Call it destinity. I'm still wondering how I made her my fighter.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:05 pm

An illness makes you all the more unique. I love your profile!!!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Don't we make perfect unit? One with weak body and one with weak mind Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:29 pm

I do see the connection there!!!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Ayame: We complement each other.

Thats total accident, that they complement each other so good. And this fact that they both have red hair ... I swear, we weren't planning it.

Last edited by MajoNeko on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:37 pm

I believe you trust me!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Yep I finally made it. Thank you everyone for all of your wonderfully sweet comments. I can wait to start rping with everyone. In fact, I think I'll start now.

Yep her hair is naturally red but she's dyed it purple. The color depends on what kind of purple she's in the mood for. Laughing

Tsu: (waves shyly and blushes) Hello everyone. It's wonderful to meet you. (bows politely)
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:51 am

Why does she dye it purple instead of like pink or red???? What is the significance of it being purple? Just curious thats all!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 am

maybe it's because Tsu like purple. /I mean user not character/
and when I did our first signature in which were both Ayame and Tsu I made Tsu hair more purple than red ...
lol, somehow both of our characters had red hair so it's good Tsu is dying her.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:48 am

It almost sounds like you guys were twins or something. I am telling you a perfect match!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 am

yeah, it's fun fiding more and more similarities ...
in a way I'm glad Tsukiyoko made Tsu dye her hair. Two people witg red hair in one unit ... lol, like twins, for real ...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:13 am

But it wouldn't have been a bad idea either because it would just show that you guys have a very deep connection. A unique yet special bond

Zain:They can still be sisters.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:35 am

Ayame: ... no way. Tsu is natural red, I'm dyed. Besides, I'm sure her dad isn't pedophile.

yeah, impossible. Aya dad is pedo after all. And Tsu is normal, you can even meet him in hospital.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:38 am

I think I will pass

Zain:As will I
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:39 am

Lol Poor Toki. He gets no love.

Tsu: I can understand why they wouldn't want to meet him. Dad can be a little indimidating sometimes.

Well yeah that's true.

Tsu: And besides, our family loves him. So he is indeed "loved" as you call it.

I think I just got told. Oh well, it was bound to happen. Oh yeah before I forget, the reason that Tsu dyes her hair purple is.....
well I'll let her tell you (pushes her forward) Go on dear.

Tsu: It's my favorite color. (blushes)

Yep that's the story behind the hair dye. Nothing spectacular, sorry to disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 am

I was just curious that's all. But it is nice to know that little detail because some people may bug the heck out of you later about it. I had that issue before with Zain and his other members.

Zain:I can not help it because of what I am and what I was born with.

We understand that part but you know how people get!

Zain:Annoying...I hate idiots!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:56 am

Maybe I should stick that in her profile that way people won't have to wonder about it. What do think Tsu?

Tsu: No It's not ver important and I don't think many people are going to wonder why it's purple anyway. Plus, I don't want my profile to get any longer than it is.

All right you're the boss.

Tsu: But Zain-san I do have a question and I hope it doesn't make you mad. But do you dye your hair? It's such a nice color that one of brothers was thinking of getting the same shade and he wanted to know.

Oh really that's the first I've heard of it. Kaien's the one who wants it right.

Tsu: (nods) He's always wanted to dye his hair but he never found a color that he liked until now.

Ah you're right. I remember that now.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:16 am

Zain:Sorry my dear but my hair is naturally this color along with my eyes. It is due to my race for me to have unnatural color hair and eyes. If he has blonde hair he may want to dye it twice in the same color to get it like mine though.

He is a unique race whose genes have special attributes thats all. You would have to read my manga when it comes out about his kind of people unless he tells you himself about them.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:29 am

Ooh that's cool but he doesn' have to tell us if he doesn't want to.

Tsu: (nods) We wouldn't want to be pushy or anything. Thank you for the information. (bows) I'm sure Kaien will be a bit disappointed but since I'm going to be the one dying his hair it shouldn't be too much of a problem to get the right shade.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 am

He will tell you if you ask I am sure. You're not pushy about it.

Zain: All you have to do is just ask. Does your brother have dark colored hair or light?"
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:34 pm

lol, wherever I see it I got the feeling that Tsu and Zain get along quite well.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 pm

They seem to get along just fine. I am amazed though because he is usually quiet and more reserved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence Fighter   Silence Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silence Fighter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next