Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] Empty
PostSubject: Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]   Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:14 am

It was definitely winter. Adam was used to this weather. Having grown up in England, he was used to the snow and ice. But strangely, this snow was a lot less wet than English snow. Just recently moving to Japan, and moving there in the summer, messed with his weather radar.

He strolled out into the park, having just finished his work for the day. His black coat made his pale skin stand out and his eyes made him seem slightly devillish. But the Fighter didn't mind. His black leather gloves brushed his blond bangs out of his eyes as he surveyed the empty snowy land.

"Why did I come here? Oh right. One of my students said if I came here tonight, it would shock me. Do I believe her? I suppose."

Clearing the cap of snow off a bench, he sat down and waited. But for what, he had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]   Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:21 am

Naoki strolled down the path, going no where. He wanted to get as far away from the house of doom as possible. His Uncle would probably beat him half to death if he stayed there. Looking around, he saw a string.
"No way.." He thought out loud. He followed the string to a snow covered bench. Except one area. There was a man sitting there. A beautiful man, at that, and the string was connected to him. Naoki stood there in shock..
"Ah.. W-Wow.." He uttered. He couldn't say anything else. His mind was blank. It was his fighter.. The one he had waited for.. Waited for so long to meet him. And here he was. Sitting right infront of him.
"Amazing.." He said. He was still frozen from the shock and just stood there. Blank.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]   Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:49 am

Adam felt a slight tugging at his heart and looked down, a coonfused expression on his face. His line was no longer coiled up near his chest but stretched out in front of him. He followed the blue sparkling line towards a young man standing in the snow. He looked at this person and shook his head, unwilling to believe it. He stood up slowly, his trenchcoat falling fluidly around his body.

"You're not.... you can't be.... Impossible. This must be a trick."

He tried to convince himself that this was a mirage, but he couldn't help but walk slowly over to the other human in the isolated park.

"I can't believe this. Are you real....?"

Adam stretched out a gloved hand toawrds the other, wanting it to be real, yet afraid at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]   Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:54 am

"Of c-course I'm real. Why wouldn't I be? But you're the one who might not be real.." Naoki answered. He looked at the person coming towards him and stepped forwards a couple of times himself.
"It's not trick. We're both real. Both connected by the string." He said, still looking at this tall figure. He was still stunned. He'd found his fighter. At last. He lifted his hand up and poked the palm of the person coming towards him.. Just to make sure he hadn't fallen over and hurt his head at some point. Naoki stood there, hand still in pointing position. The long awaited day had come! Naoki looked at the guy then glomped him.
"You're my fighter, aren't you?" He said excitedly. He knew glomping was girly, but he was too happy and ecstatic to not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]   Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 am

Adam chuckled lightly as he was tacklehugged by his Sacrifice. He wound his arms around the younger boy, still in shock.

"I suppose I am. I've been waiting for you for a long time."

He felt better than he had in years. Ever since Hayley died, Adam hadn't been truly happy. But here, under the everglowing sodium streetlamps, he felt whole again. Like his life had purpose.

"I should probably introduce myself. I'm Adam Chandler, Jr."

His cheeks flushed lightly as his British accent became thicker, due to his nerves. He couldn't even think straight. But he knew he should fill the silence between them. But as he was accustomed to it, he didn't even care if his Sacrifice never said another word. One par of his mind wondered vaguely if it was getting too cold for him, since the other seemed so much smaller than himself. But that came with being huge. Most people were small compared to Adam. But that thought was pushed out of his mind by the warm body that was cradled against him.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]   Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:59 am

"I'm Naoki Irie, nice to meet you, Adam." Nao smiled and stood up straight.
Nao was so happy that he still hadn't stopped smiling, which he usually would have done by now.
"Wanna sit down to talk?" He said, wrapping his scarf back around his neck.
Nao liked Adams accent and knew he had come from England. His dad had come from there and he had a strong accent, just like Adam did right now. It was great to finally meet his fighter.

(Gah, Writers block. D: Also, I don't bother with the -kuns, -samas etc atm. :])
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]   Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:56 am

{*headdesk* I feel so bad. Usually I'll get back to you right away, but.......... classes just started for this semester and they just ate up my time. I'm sorry. sorry about honorifics. Adam doesn't use them much since he's only lived in Japan for about 6 months recently. }

"I would love to talk." The tall fighter grinned at his young Sacrifice, motioning out towards the main street.

"Perhaps somewhere warmer? With a steaming cup of coffee... " Adam was lost in thought for a moment, actually enjoying the thought of the warmth of a small cafe. And the coffee. Wasn't as good as American coffee, yet the Japanese version lent its own flair to the drink. He hadn't expected to meet his other half so quickly after returning to Japan. He actually hadn't expected to meet him outside of Seven Moons at all. But surprises loved to creep up on the Englishman.

"You wouldn't mind if I called you something besides Naoki? It just sounds so terribly formal."
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]   Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:34 pm

"Nao's my nickname, so you could call me that, also, I wouldn't mind going someplace warm. Where do you want to go?"
Nao coughed into a tissue and put it back in his pocket. "Chilly.." He thought, shivering. It would be better for him to go to a warm place. He looked through his pocket and got his wallet out to check how much he had. "Good, I have enough." He smiled unknowingly.

[I don't mind~ ^^]

[You need to hurry and post, or Michi will come. And that's a bit suckish, kay?]
Back to top Go down
Michi
1st year member
Michi

PostSubject: Re: Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]   Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:45 am

"Adam-Sensei?" this question was asked by girl with jaw-lenght orange hair, that was passing by them. She pushed her glasses up, looking straight at Adam - she was really tall, same height as him. "Sensei, good to meet you there." she smiled brightly, and looked down at Nao. She frowned tilting head to side. "Are you possibly Adam-Sensei ..." don't ending sentence she shaked her head and catched Adam elbow.
"Good to see you, Sensei, because director Ritsu is looking for you. And he asked those of us that were free to look for you ... since he couldn't reach your phone ... anyway, he said that's really urgent." she tugged on his sleeve. "You need to go NOW."

Girl turned to Nao again and bowed slightly. "I'm really sorry for stepping in like that, and kidnapping Adam-Sensei. I hope that we will meet again some other day." bowing again, tall woman pulled Adam after her, heading to park exit.

[Adam has left Park and heading to 7 Moons Academy]
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]   Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Nao looked puzzled as he watched them walk away.
"Guess I better go home, then." He mumbled.
He walked down the pavement, back home.
[Naoki leaves The Park and heads Home]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]   Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icy Winds, Warm Hearts [Closed : First Lifeless Meeting]
Page 1 of 1