Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night In The Streets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

A Night In The Streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night In The Streets   A Night In The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:29 am

"Talking to you was my choice." she said shortly. Common or uncommon things with fighter was different. Completly different. It was for her all about this forced relationship she didn't wanted at all ... But she wasn't going to explain that, after all, it wasn't his buisness, was it? Smiling nasty, she had unpleasant question at the end of her tongue. But she decided to keep it to herself after all ... being mean to this neko would be just cruel. And she hated abusive people.
"Then, you believe in fate? Destinied partner?" baloon popped again, this time gum landing on her chin. After cleaning it up Ayame hand moved up, to her left temple. It hurted, with sharp, short strikes of pain.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: A Night In The Streets   A Night In The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 pm

"I don't believe in fate, but I know everything happens for a reason. I suppose you could call that fate, but yeah." He shuffled about on the bench and then was facing the front again, legs crossed at the bottom and hands in his lap. "I mean, what would be the point of being a unit if you didn't have the other peron with you? I'm sure that when you meet them, you will probably get to know them and start to like them. Unless they're dicks. Then of course you wouldn't like them." He sat there fiddling with his fingers. "So in the end, yeah. I do believe in destined partners. It's kind of like soul mates because some units fall in love with eachother, don't they? If not, they would probably fall in love with someone else." He smiled. He thought he had made a pretty good answer to the question. Though a bit of a long one. Most of the clouds in the sky where still there, but a few had dissapeared to let the stars through. It was nice. "Do you not believe in it?" He asked, "And are you okay? You look like you're hurt, or in pain."
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: A Night In The Streets   A Night In The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm

"Not a littlest bit." she said with bright smile. Her head was throbbing, and rubbing temple with fingers wasn't really helping. But she was stil doing it, without purpose but out of habit. "Oh, that's okay, it's simple mirgraine." it wasn't mirgraine, but something worst than that. I knew it, something is screwed there. she though pressing fingers against skin. It was hot, unpleasant to touch.
"You know, I already meet my fighter." she said silently. "But it didn't change a thing." smiling slighty to him she crossed legs.
Being serious was hard thing to do. She was getting tired of being serious, and that was giving her double headache.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: A Night In The Streets   A Night In The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Naoki looked in his bag and got out a packet of tablets for "Headaches, Coughs" etc. "These should help. And you already met them? Then did you not like them?" He said. He always thought that if he had met his fighter, he would hopefully like them. He put his hand on her forehead. "I think you may have a fever." He said. He knew this from studying at Uni. It was fun, for some reason. He enjoyed studying. He closed his bag and put it down next to him. "I wonder what my fighter will be like." He thought. He had always thought that when he found out his true name, but he didn't think he would find the fighter any time soon. And he was probably right. Naoki bobbed his head back, looked up and closed his eyes. "Because of that fever, you should probably get some rest." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: A Night In The Streets   A Night In The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:50 pm

"Oh, I like her. After all there aren't many people that I dislike ... they are so amusing." she giggled and crushet tablet between teeth. Bitter taste filed her mouth for a short while before she swallowed it, and then again, het tongue was as dumb as usual. "That may be it" but it isn't "with this weather I wouldn't be surprised. Though ..." she stared at Nao "You seem to be the one who needs rest. Let's go somewhere~" she get up and spinned. Sitting in this place for too long was getting on her nerves.
"Somewhere, anywhere~" she hummed and catched his hands making him get up. "Come on Nao, or you'll freeze to this bench~"
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: A Night In The Streets   A Night In The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:57 pm

When he was pulled up he stood there to think. "Where do you wanna go? Anywhere is fine with me." He didn't really know this part of town, but he would soon get used to it. He had that photographic memory. Apart from with maps, he sucked with maps. He took his map out and looked around on it. He handed it to Ayame so she could chose where to go. "Chose a place on the map. I've marked everywhere I could find, and there's a Key at the bottom." He said cheerfully. He liked spending time with people because it was fun. He kicked his foot on the ground. "Geh. Pins and needles." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: A Night In The Streets   A Night In The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Ayame looked at map surprised for a moment. She was never using them, wandering without purpose for about 4 years allowed her to know town through and through. But she still took it and started drawing with finger complicated patterns on it.
"Where to go, where to go~ Somewhere warm, somewhere nice~ I got it." her finger stopped in city centre, at shop name that catched her attention.
"Lace and chocolate? Who came up with name like that?" she started to laugh giving map back to him. "It sounds like name for lolita cafe." clasping hands, excited like small child she turned in direction of city centre.
"This name is giving me creeps~ Let's go there." jumping over pile of snow, all unpleasant thoughts already fly away from her head, leaving her concentrated on imagining what lace and chocolate had in common.
"C'mere Nao-chan. Lace won't wait forever."

[Ayame has left Streets and going to City Centre: Lace and Chocolate]

Last edited by MajoNeko on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: A Night In The Streets   A Night In The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:43 pm

"Heh, alright. Lets go there, then!~" He said, and started walking towards the city center.

(Sorry for the one liner. >_<)

[Naoki leaves A Night In The Streets and goes to Lace and Chocolate]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night In The Streets   A Night In The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night In The Streets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2