Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bus Stop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

The Bus Stop Empty
PostSubject: The Bus Stop   The Bus Stop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:18 pm

He was quite pleased with the caller and all mistrust was lost, "Hello! I almost forgot you were calling tonight, I've lost track of so much time!"
Indeed today, had been a busy day.

"You forgot about me? How cruel~ And here I am worring ..." he stopped for a moment realizing what he said could be quite embarassing ... "A little anyway. Where are you?"

"Aaaah, poor baby! I'm sorry, it was just such a crazy day! I'll give you the details some time later, I'd rather focus on happier things. Right now? Right now I'm heading for the bus stop, I had to go check on Nori, she's at a friend's house. Where are you, huh nosey? I think maybe you should get on a bus yourself and come visit me~ I'm lonely, Izzie, I miss you!" Aya's voice gained a pitch, becoming sing-songy.

"Mm~ Your maternal side acting again. You know that she is an adult?" he yawned, feeling thet his eyes teared up. "Where I am? Just woke up. You wanna me catch cold? Just after waking up people aren't supposed to go out ..." it was his vacation after all. Waking up late was it best part. "You come visit me. Or you want to become my nurse after I get sick?" laughing silently he looked around for his t-shirt. Even though he was indoors it still was cold.

"Yes, but she's the baby of the family, and not always that bright. But you didn't hear that from me." He winked, as if Izzie would be able to tell, "You've nursed me plenty of times. . . you even had the costume. . . But yes, you come over! I'll make you some nice risotto, how about that?"

"Augh, you were such a lovely patient. I couldn't resist those looks of yours~ Wasn't it your wish to see me in costume?" he laughed again, watching this scene in mind. "Wait a minute ..." Izzie tossed his phone on bed and made noise rumbling through his things until he found his clothes. Putting them on he picked up phone. "That's good argument ... I hadn't had breakf ... well, dinner." he glanced at clock. Yeah, too late for breakfast. "When you'll be at home? I don't wanna freeze my ass off waiting at your doors."

"Well thank you kindly, your service was exceptional! You wore that costume willingly, don't blame me! That was yo- I'll hold." He took the time to pay the bus driver his dues. The bus was nearly empty and he took the seat nearest to the door. "I'll be home in about fifteen minutes, it's not that long of a bus ride! How long will it take you to get over there?"

"Sure I did it willingly." Izzie smiled brightly, even though Ayane couldn't see that he remembered his face when he wore costume first time. "Your face was priceless that time~" heading to bathroom Izzie scratched the back of head with his free hand. He heard bus in the background. "Then start making food once you're home~ I'll came when everything will be ready." smacking his lips he slammed doors to bathroom.

"Oh yes, I secretly broke into your house the night before and planted it in your closet and then chose to walk in the cold in hopes that I'd become ill. Golly gee, I thought I had tricked you!" Aya laughed, it was such an absurd topic, yet it always brought smiles. "I've almost finished dinner, all that's left if cutting up vegetables, and a little re-heat time for the risotto. It's a new recipe I found! So you can hop on over any time you want, lovie~"

"... you broke in and ONLY planted it in closet? Ah~ I'm dissapointed, what happend with your imagination ..." Izzie glanced at mirror. Yeah ... waking up this late wasn't good for his looks. "Don't scare me ... new recipe? Suspicious." but his stomach didn't found it suspicious and announced it with loud grumble. "I guess I don't have another choice than being your guinea pig. Mm~ let's say 20 minutes. I'll take shower, and you don't add anything weird to food. See ya in a moment."He hang up and rubbed eyes. Move, Izzie. he commanded himself.

"Well, you were asleep, so how would you know? A magician never reveals his secrets, Izzie~" His face turned a little sour, "What do you mean suspicious?! You normally love my cooking! I've made risotto before, the only difference is this is made with shrimp rather than gout! Oooh, you better be very nice to me when you get here! Don't I at least get an 'I love you?' Please?" Ayane pouted, pursing out his bottom lip, but Izzie wouldn't hear all of that last bit as he had hung up.

Ayane sighed and turned his attention to the world outside the window, he was almost home.

[[AYA IS NOW HOME!!]]

((Izzie beautifully played by MajoNeko))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango

The Bus Stop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: Suburb-
Jump to: