Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Playing Trainer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Role Playing Trainer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:05 pm

That might be fun. Maybe if someone is willing, we can do a group RP with both of us and train them at the same time. :D
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Now that I would like to do, I think it would be interesting to do a group Rp with both trainers. Not only do we get to see the trainers interact with each other but we would also get comments from both trainers.
I think having comments, suggestions from atleast two people is very helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Well if you would like to do this we will contact Majo that way she will know about you doing this on your own free will. Nori will give you your set of guidelines in a PM and we will set you up from there. I would have joined in the others but I had things I had to do. So do you want to do this for sure Eva?
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:28 pm

rose0571 wrote:
Well if you would like to do this we will contact Majo that way she will know about you doing this on your own free will. Nori will give you your set of guidelines in a PM and we will set you up from there. I would have joined in the others but I had things I had to do. So do you want to do this for sure Eva?
Of course, i think it would be interesting and would really like to improve my roleplaying skills ^_^. I would be honored to have both teachers training me, though i might get a little nervous about messing up lol.
I'm totally for it
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Trainer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2