Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Password Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Ritsu ended writing mail and send it smirking.
What was happening in town was ... uncomfortable. His tester units coming back all trashed, or don't coming back at all. It was too noticable. pawns were starting to act too violently.
He sighed leaning on the back of his chair. He needed something to ease his mood. 'Like red haired Silence. That's definitelly amusing game.' he though sitting straight.

Hello Ayame.
I see you meet pair I send after Guiltless unit ... You didn't need to act so violent; do you know how long broken foot takes to heal?
Today I sent unit tester to town, but they didn't come back yet. It happens too often in this town, or maybe units there are too strong for me?
They visited some night club where as I heard tester units are trashed reguraly.
I hope you still remember, Ayame? Our bet ...

Ritsu.

He sent mail sitting comfortable once more. They made a bet, indeed, but none of them never earlier used this word.
"Let's see how you handle this, Silence." he said out loud turning to window.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:16 pm

The best way to went into somewhere unnoticably, was to went into there as if you had right to do so. Well, she had rights to went into Academy, after all she was still student there, even if she was run-away most of time ...

Corridors were empty. Probably winter vacations ... Ayame never remembered all those dates anyway. Academy being empty, her steps resounding through corridors, was more to her liking. Humming some familiar tune with her hoarse voice she headed to Ritsu office.

"Hello Ritsu-san~" interwaving words into her humming, she opened door to room with butterflies hunged on walls. As usual, collecting bugs in weak light of computer monitor ... Chair was turned to window, and from place where she was standing, she couldn't tell if Ritsu were there or not.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:50 am

Ritsu's desk chair was comfortable as he sat, staring out the window at the forest surrounding Seven Moons.
His teal eyes swept over the trees, ever searching for a new, interesting beauty for his collection. The office was dark and silent as he sat statuesquely watching absolutely nothing yet everything at the same time.
The quiet creaking of his door wasn't enough to break his hunting. The croak of a voice was. 'Ah, Silence.' his lip curled into a dark smirk and his eyes moved to a glass box hanging next to the window. His newest specimen was pinned in it, and the young woman's scent (which was what had originally alerted the man to his visitor's identity) wafted to him in a draft.
Ritsu didn't bother turning his chair. He hadn't even bothered turning his head to acknowledge the redheaded sacrifice.
"Welcome Ayame. I presume my message reached you." 'Let us see how she responds this time...' he thought, smirk never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:59 am

Ayame standed in silence for a while, staring mindlessly on wall, and then she yawned widely. Not like she could help that, lack of sleep was acting up.
"No it didn't." she lied with straight face. "I just came with friendly visit."
There was chair before his desk. Plopping onto it gracelessly she rumbled through her bag.
"Here, souvenirs from town." sacrifice placed two memory cards and little bloody earring next to his keyboard, and rested chin on desk, looking at bugs on walls.
"78? Why 78, there were more of them last time. Bet is mine, give me password to school bank account." she yawned again, eyes tearing up. Maybe after all she should first visit home? Half closing eyes she observed back of chair.
With Ritsu, there were never normal talks, since almost every his word was hiding second meaning. And really, yawning in the middle of his speech wouldn't made it easier to understand.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:37 am

The man kept his face blank (save for a small smirk) as he pivoted the desk chair around to face his guest. "Must you lie for no reason?" he inquired of the girl. The urge to raise an eyebrow at her posture was growing, but he stifled it simply and instead informed her "Posture like that is very unladylike, Ayame. If you are tired you are always welcome to nap in one of the rooms prepared for students."
His eyes found the 'souvenirs' she had brought him, and the smirk turned into an unattractive grimace. Two memory cards obviously from cell phones, and a very familiar earring. "There lies the problem. My testers are weak. Where did you find this pair, were they still around the nightclub?" He asked as he lifted his eyes to hers.
Ritsu had chosen quite purposefully to ignore both the curiosity of his collections amount and the problem of the Seven Moons bank account. He had dealt with young adults quite often, and knew it tended to irk them when they were ignored. 'Will she snap? A beautiful sacrifice with an alter ego, how fitting for my collection.'
She seemed bored. Deprivation of sleep was obviously dulling her senses, and Ristu contemplated how to make that fact work to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:27 am

"You asked I replied." Ayame smiled slightly. Of course she lied for no reason. But she also didn't had reasons to not lie. Her eyes turned to the right following Isa, mesmerized by butterflies, as usual. She completly ignored his nagging about her posture. Almost as if she didn't heard that at all, allowing words to fly above her head.
"Bank account code~" monotone voice, she wasn't even looking at him, observing Isa walking along the walls. Ayame wasn't going to utter smallest word about tester unit before she would get what she wanted. She also didn't bothered with informing him how she found Academy account number. Not that she was hiding it - he simply didn't asked.
Though she was tired and kinda dull from lack of sleep, she wasn't so stupid or careless to tell Ritsu anything before she could get her 'payment' for anserwing. Sleep depravation was dulling her only to some point - after all she was sleep depraved from 4 years, and quite used to dealing with it.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:24 am

Ristu narrowed his eyes as he observed the girl staring at the glass cases of butterflies. What was she looking at? There were no new additions at that particular spot, so she couldn't be looking at something like that, and there was no window to be staring out of... "Now now, we have plenty of time to discuss codes and all." he scoffed lightly. "Besides, a code is nothing without an account number, which you haven't asked for yet." He smirked, silently praising the girl for her deductive skills. "So how did you attain the code, Ayame? It's very interesting to me that you were able to."
Ritsu brought his fingertips together and rested his elbows on the wooden desk. He sat silently for a moment, sharp eyes investigating her movements and waiting for the sacrifice's reply. She still looked bored, perhaps even ready to fall asleep as if narcoleptic. 'Perhaps a different approach is a better one.' "And while we're on the subject of you, how have you been lately? You seem even more tired than usual, and you're quite ruthless to the pairs you come across. I truly hope this earring wasn't used to deal permanent damage to them, Ayame." He stated in a serious voice. Truthfully he couldn't care less what happened to the tester unit, as they seemed weak and were exactly what he had called them, testers. Disposable and replaceable. But Ayame was truly a sadist, and it caught the mans eye. Besides, any way to get even a bit of information was worth his methods.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Ayame straighten, leaning on the back of chair. Should she explain that every operation on mobile phones were saved on cards? With little experience and knowledge, finding it wasn't so bad, especially since she got two cards, so selecting accurate number was even easier ...
"Everything was on cards." she waved hand in complicated gesture, deciding it's too much pain to explain it more detailed.
"Ruthless? I am?" she scratched back of her head glancing at ceiling. "Oh, well." shrugging arms, she didn't really cared if she was ruthless or not as long as it worked the way she wanted.
"How could I deal permanent damage with small earring?" she smiled a little. "I'm not a sadist who knows how to deal damage with every object I see around." Actually, she could do that. It wasn't matter of being sadist, only imagination.
Isa stood behind Ritsu staring at monitor of his computer. Too bad we can't exchange vision. Ayame sighed watching hallucination shaking head.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:47 am

Ritsu brought his lean fingers down to grasp the tiny memory cards. They were light, but held so much potentially dangerous information. He hadn't bothered before with cellular phones, even though he had one which was greatly neglected, but now perhaps it would be in his favor to dissect and inspect it...
"These little cards," he contemplated aloud in a quiet voice, "How do they work? They are so... intriguing." 'To find information one has hidden in the small device they hold would be as beneficial as tricking the person into telling you themselves.' His reasoning was twisted and he realized it fully, but any new information could be manipulated to benefit him, so he exhausted every resource available at times. A malicious glint shone in his eyes as his lip curled once more into a selfish smirk.
He sat in silence for a brief moment before snapping out of his reverie. "Yes, you are ruthless. Breaking a foot once, and returning with a bloody earring now? You enjoy toying with your prey, don't you Silence?" he watched closely for any sign of change on her form, teal colored eyes narrowing in concentration. Maybe he could rile her just a bit. This game seemed one sided but humored him all the same. Rile her and win, or become riled himself and lose humiliatingly. "You could easily deal permanent damage with an earring, and although you don't admit it, you know that is fact." the cards were dropped back onto his desk with a small thunk noise and lay tauntingly. "For example, if you use an earring to stab the precise vein in the wrist and rip it up the arm, you can easily murder someone through blood loss. Or hastily piercing a more sensitive spot on the body may leave a permanent scar both physically and mentally."
Ritsu was perceptive, and through their game of cat and mouse he had learned what kind of character Ayame had. Though she denied her sadism, it was apparent to anyone who inspected her closely. He leaned back into his chair and sighed lightly. 'We'll have to speak business soon enough. I need the information about my testers. And that town...' "Why do you so desperately want access to the school's account?" he asked point blank.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 am

"Oh, yes, they are very intriguing." she let out short, nasty laugh, don't suggesting anything good. "It was self-defence. Self-defense isn't ruthless." Her head leaned to the side a litle. "Or is it?" lifting hand to mouth she bitted tip of finger. Am I ruthless? ... Anyway, what does exactly that mean? Ah ... well. smiling brightly as she decided to not care about that.
"I enjoy playing. If I don't I wouldn't do that. Would I?" grey eyes widened as if she was surprised by his question.
Clasping hands at his next comment Ayame eyes brightened, you would say, child who got present.
"Mentall scar? Then tester sacrifice will have one." she scratched back of her head. "What was their unit name anyway? I forgot to ask them. Right, and who beat them?" smirking a little she turned head to window looking out of it.
"Oh, I need to pay off my debts. And buy new cellphone." as for such a big play she had trivial reasons. But it was just like her, playing dangerous games for something she could gained easier way. Easier, but more tiring and longer ...
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:18 am

"Self defense, is that what that was? Well, I can understand accidentally hurting someone in self defense, but to break a foot? That is a bit drastic, considering you knew they were connected to me."
Ayame did seem to enjoy playing, almost as though causing pain was the girls hobby. Perhaps that was one thing she had in common with the man. Causing pain was one thing that could keep his interest indefinitely, and that was evident by the different butterflies hanging on his walls. Every one of them had seen its last moment facing the point of a needle his very own regal hands held. His belief was that to fully understand the beauty of a thing, you had to see it at its worst possible moment... His eyes strayed back to the grl across from him.

Ritsu could tell curiosity seemed to be breaking the girl in front of him bit by minuscule bit, as she was slowly voicing herself more and letting answers she most likely figured unimportant reveal themselves. "Their names are unimportant, Silence. And you probably know better than I do who could have beaten them. You already know I was unaware of their fate, as I haven't been in touch with them for a while." He didn't bother replying to Ayame's statement of a mental scar, because in truth he agreed with her actions. If they were weak enough to be beaten so quickly, they deserved any scar the sacrifice could deal them.

"How large could a young woman's debt be?" he asked while laying his hands down on the keyboard in front of him. The tapping sound was quiet but still audible as he pulled up an 'emergency account' for himself with no connection to the school. If the sum wasn't too high and he could manipulate her into once again attending his academy, perhaps he would 'do her a favor.' The sly smirk found its way back to his features as his fingertips paused. "And what is wrong with your current cellular phone?"
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:46 am

"I shouldn't break his foot because he was connected to you?" eyebrow raised, she heard something surprising. "Oh, well. Self-defense is effective as long as it's long lasting." she shrogged arms loosing interest in topic. Causing pain was unimportant. She didn't cared if she caused it, nor she enjoyed causing it. If it happend - it happend, not affecting her actions too much.

"Oh, really?" Ayame yawned so wide her eyes teared. "Then give cards back. I can sell them." she get up stretching arms above head. If that unit was unimportant to him, he wasn't going to give her code. And if he wasn't going to give it to her, there was no point of sitting there longer.

Hearing his next question she stopped, completly frozed for a while. And then she started to laugh like crazy, throwing head back.
"This sum you have there won't be enough." she swinged one hand in direction of computer. Maybe it ooked as if she used magic to look over Ritsu arm to see monitir, but truth was trivial. Standing there she clearly saw relfection in his glass. And partly in window.
"Ah, my phone got run over by car." she giggled, spinning once. "Cards, cards. I need to take care of other things today~" she sighed. Not that she believed he would gave her bank account code, but asking didn't hurt. Sitting again at edge of chair, Ayame started to nibble tip of her finger. Not nervously. Just out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:16 am

"Be my guest. Take them." he stated simply to her, nodding at the cards and getting a bit of silver hair in his face in return. Either way he would hear what had happened to the tester pair, whether it be by them willingly or by force. Ayame would give no answers, that at least was clear, so there was no point in prolonging their conversation. The testers may have had the account number, but the code was something Ritsu alone knew, so he had no fears of the girl hacking the memory cards.

'Damn. She won't be coming back today, but someday soon, Silence...' the snicker was well hidden, but it was there. "I am sorry I cannot help you with your debts. It surprises me that they would be so high, though." his eyebrows raised as he looked back at the computer screen. His mouse clicked the little "x" and the browser closed, and he stood to see her out. "Our visits are always so wonderful, aren't they, Ayame?" he smirked at her, arms spread wide in an obviously fake gesture of welcome.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:37 am

"No pain no gain." she smiled back at Ritsu collecting cards and stuffing them in pocket. Small, nasty smirk showed on her face and as quickly dissapeared.
"I'm not paying my bills for half a year." she whispered dramatically. "But don't feel bad with it. I said my sensei and caretaker," she coughed muffling laughter at that word "will take care of my bills. They should soon come to you." giving him her most innocent and nice smile Ayame took out small note from her bag, fondled it and put on Rittsu desk.

"Oh, yes, I love visiting you." she smiled as fake as him. "I left two words for you. I hope we won't see soon again." standing on tiptoe she gave him quick kiss on cheek and slammed door after her, running through corringos with happy laughter, as child whose vacation just started.

[Ayame has left 7 Moons Academy]
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:54 am

'Very sly, Ayame.' He smirked as the door slammed. Her debt would be no matter of course. Having sovereignty over the funds around him came in handy, and there was no one for him to answer to. Ritsu sat back down and picked up the bloody earring. As he spoke, he rolled it between his fingers, dried blood falling from the back onto his desk. He'd have someone clean it tonight. "Two words..." his eyes came to rest on the folded slip of paper and he placed the earring back where it lay. Did he really want to pick it up? Today had gone as close to his plan as it could, what with his variable being his companion herself. He really hadn't expected too much information from her, and as soon as the tester pair returned he would get the answers he sought.
Finally, Ritsu gave in and carefully picked up the note. As he read it, his facial expression became completely blank and stayed that way. Outwardly, no one could read his reaction to her words...
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:04 am

Note says:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Password Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Game   Password Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Password Game
Page 1 of 1