Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The FUMEGATOR!!!

Go down 
+8
Ravyn
Tvorceskiy
ikiru-warau-aisuru
wasted.reality
Tsukiyoko
Enrai
MajoNeko
Zain
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Thank you. Razz

Lol. Well, it depends. If you mean my sacrifice, I dunno how she'd react. My gf, on the other hand, identifies as gender-neutral, so she'd be absolutely fine.
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 pm

You're more than welcome. (hugs)

I meant your sacrifice. I didn't know that you had a gf after all. Usually when people talk about their partners on here, they're talking about their unit partners.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 pm

*hugs back*

Heh. Okay. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:00 pm

grawr.

Ugh, so, I'm not Christian, not even close, but my boyfriend and his family are really into it. I went to church with them on Easter Sunday, which wasn't bad despite having to get up early, but it was sort of uncomfortable for me. And then, afterward, they had this hour long social hour thing, and all the other teenagers of the church just stared at me. Idk if it was because I was new or because I have blue hair, but still. It was bothersome.

And now tonight he's making me go to this stupid youth group thing that I really don't want to go to, because I don't do well with groups, especially with groups that are the same age as me, or groups filled with people who's religion tells them to convert me. I also have a ton of homework tonight, and the thing is three hours long, and I have no idea how I'm supposed to get it all done with three hours taken away from me like that. He knows I don't want to go, and is making me go anyway.

It's frustrating. >.<

And I'm sure five minutes from now I'm going to feel guilty for complaining about it, because despite the way I talk I really DO care about him. Which is even more frustrating because guilt is just an unpleasant thing. Ugh. Mad
Back to top Go down
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 pm

stupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupid
stupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupid!!
*bangs head againts wall*

ah I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:48 am

Whyy why must people procrastinate so much! I procrastinate a lot but I still do what I must do! But no, fuck no, they just have go and get fucking drunk instead of doing the things! It’s a group work for fucks sake I don’t care if you get a bad grade, but because of you I’M getting a bad grade! Please grow up a little and get out of adolescence, gettin drunk is not so cool when you're a fucking loser.

oh this thing is great, i like it *gives pain killer to Damien* you might need it
Back to top Go down
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:12 am

Will do, thank you Kaito~
*takes a couple, then repeats back to banging head on wall*
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:36 am

My topic is still being used I see. Great way to relieve stress and any pent up frustrations. Let it out, breath and enjoy your day ladies and gentlemen!
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:54 am

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEEE

SO -beep- ANGRY! -BEEPITY BEEP BEEP- SHUT UP YOU WANKER I HATE YOU SO -BEEPING- MUCH.

Turns to Damien. 'Can i join you?'

And yes i know that hate is a very strong word. And i myself rarely use it. But I REALLY HATE THIS WANKER GRRR SHUT THE -beep- UP!
Back to top Go down
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Stops a bit to look back towards Mai, "Go right on ahead~" side bangs his head.

I praise you Zain for this thread, sometimes people just have to release there anger out, and for some (like me) do it better by typing it all out. xD
Back to top Go down
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:34 am

ARRRGGGG. GOD DAM PEOPLE. CAN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARN TO WAIT FOR JUST ONE SECOND.
If you just happen to walk in, do you expect for you to get YOUR food FIRST, when you see that the whole place is FULL of OTHER PEOPLE!?!! Who happen to order FIRST, BEFORE YOU.
Arggg, dam that old lady in the back, walking all the way into the kitchen just to complain!
ARGGG!

*slumps down into corner*
my feet hurt.....
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:51 am

Damien wrote:
ARRRGGGG. GOD DAM PEOPLE. CAN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARN TO WAIT FOR JUST ONE SECOND.
If you just happen to walk in, do you expect for you to get YOUR food FIRST, when you see that the whole place is FULL of OTHER PEOPLE!?!! Who happen to order FIRST, BEFORE YOU.
Arggg, dam that old lady in the back, walking all the way into the kitchen just to complain!
ARGGG!

*slumps down into corner*
my feet hurt.....

Server? xD Oh goodness, I understand. *Rubs feet*

Yesterday at work this guy said he didn't want to pay for his food because it was cold. That is reasonable, however, when I went to pick his food up the plate was still hot! So, I brought it to the manager who - only 'cause we couldn't do anything with it - stuck her finger in it. It was still warm in fact! And even when my manger went over and apologized and took care of the whole bill he was still rude to her... and didn't tip. >__>;;

His wife was very nice though.
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:28 am

Oh man that reminds me of this guy that came into my office today. He comes all mad and junk, screaming at me because his order hadn't been right. I guess he thought I was the boss or something I don't know but while I was tryin to be all nice, he wouldn't let me get a work in edge wise. Finally I just gave up and got my boss.
We looked up his stupid order and it turns that he ordered it the way in the first place so it was his own dang fault that his flowers ( I work at Florist) were wrong. Anyway, the guy storms out saying that he'll never use us for flowers again.

Good sweet mercy, what a nigthmare.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:11 pm

"Bob died last night, by the way." Helluva way to greet your daughter first thing in the morning. Bob is was a friend of ours we play played poker with online. He's had cancer for a long while, and he put up a damn good fight.

I'm not saying that I'm grieving. I'm posting here because I SHOULD be grieving. There's the real problem. I don't grieve. I feel mild disappointment, but not grief. Then, weeks, months, years down the road, every little thing that should have hurt, every gaping wound I didn't feel when the damage was dealt, all of it. At once. It all comes back and knocks me on my damn ass. *sighs and sits back* I don't know when this is going to come back. I don't know when I'll have my next breakdown...

But I'm scared. Last time my unnoticed pain made itself hurt, I nearly did something really stupid. I'm scared...because what if that pain comes back, added to all the pain of the years since then? Oh, god...

God...hah! There's a laugh. The atheist speaking to the god she doesn't believe in. What a joke.

I'M SCARED. I WANT TO GRIEVE. I DON'T WANT ANOTHER BREAKDOWN.

And then, there's the guilt: I can't grieve, but my parents sure as Hell can. And who's there to hold my mom when she cries, since dad's a trucker? Me. Me, the girl who can't cry. The girl who sat there and sighed when her grandmother died, while her mother wept. Me, the one person least equipped to handle the breakdown. Why can't I just take her pain?

...but I can. But, if I do that... Fuck. An empty empath, occassionally overflowing with pain. Joy is a rare feeling, and it's so damn precious. I've taken her pain before, but we both suffered for it. Not repeating that experience.

Why can't I just feel things like a normal person, dammit?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Cóż, czy kogokolwiek obeszłoby gdybym w huj skasowała tę stronę? Szczerze wątpię. Mam serdecznie dosyć utrzymywania trupa którego odwiedza przez pięć minut dziennie mniej niż sześć osób, wliczając mnie. Absolutnie nikt nie pisze, moje żałosne próby poruszenia czegokolwiek w jakimkolwiek kierunku kończą jak muchy pod packą. Nie. Nawet gorzej, zostają po prostu zignorowane przez wszystkich.
Dziękuję bardzo. Po jaki huj ja jeszcze w ogóle to odwiedzam? Powinnam skasować nie oglądając się na... na kogo? na nikogo, bo poza mną nikogo to nie obchodzi.
Obiecuję, jeśli do... powiedzmy do końca przyszłego miesiąca to się nie zmieni, to skasuję to gówno jeszcze w grudniu. Koniec wywodu.

Well. That didn't felt good at all.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:27 am

Seems like a lot is happening . I have had 3 different Car crash tragedies this year a grandmother move on and no my job is not giving us hours for work. Thank the gods that I started my own company with my hubby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The FUMEGATOR!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Offtop-
Jump to: