Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The FUMEGATOR!!!

Go down 
+8
Ravyn
Tvorceskiy
ikiru-warau-aisuru
wasted.reality
Tsukiyoko
Enrai
MajoNeko
Zain
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Wow.. We are going to have to ban young ones from this room...
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:41 pm

good point ... if only I could do that ...
well, I believe youngest one is 15. Don't tell me 15 year olds don't know words like that.

----------------------------------

I'm kinda pissed right now, and to tell the truth, it's because of this forum. No, don't ask what it was.

Jesteście radosną bandą idiotów. Ile razy mam powtarzać to samo zanim trafi to do waszych zakutych łbów, matoły? Kurwa, macie po osiemnastkę w większości, a piszecie jak przedszkolaki, dwa zdanka i mee, mamo zrobiłem kupkę. naprawdę, mam taką ochotę was powystrzelać, powiesić za ... err, dziurki od nosa i wybiczować ... boże gdybym napisała to w waszym głupkowatym języku zostałabym znienawidzona. dlaczego niemogę być po prostu wkurwioną sobą, żeby nie urażać bandy małoletnich analfabetów? kurwa, kurwa, mam was dość.

ah~ that felt good. Very Happy my mood brighten up a little. Though I'm still pissed.
Hmm ... I shouldn't curse so much.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:52 am

I'm pissed, coz my stupid boss is sending me overseas and I won't be home for Christmas. \
Fuck. *tsk
As a revenge, I won't do my work today. damn him!
Why is it always me?!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:37 am

I was saying cusswords at the age of 12..... Lmao... I have gotten in quite a bit of trouble for my mouth. God DAMN!!!! GRRRR!!!! I am soooo pissed. These MAJOR sluts on my bus keep on bothering me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:31 am

to start off, one of my closest friends, whom lives in the same house as me, is a fucking moron. also, viewer discretion : this may contain some comments that are inappropriate for some viewers, but nothing too explicit.

Spoiler:

Last edited by nori on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:12 am

Ok that is IT!!!!!!! I'm moving out.

My parents won't take me to see another doctor because they think the one that I have is FINE! Even I think he's gonna kill me that's not a good enough excuse!!!

Excuse!!! Is that all they think this is! I'm so mad right now that I could scream. (does)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:25 am

Then, I want my bro to move out. That fucking moron broke glass and left it in the moddle of his room. I nearly stepped on it and when I ordered him to clean this up idiot says : "what, you're my mom?" and sits on his ass watching some crappy film. and he left this glass here. I so want to kick him and his cigarettes, and his damn guitar out of window ... when he starts to play at 6 am I'm sure every time I'll strangle him. Gosh, I wanna him to move out!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:46 am

I know what you mean. My dad does that to me. He'll play his guitar at some unreasonably early hour and he won't quit it until I scream at him.

But then we fight because he thinks I'm being disrespectful by yelling but I only yelled so that would hear me over the guitar. It drives me crazy.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:22 am

I'm going to die.
It's because I'm going to hang myself, or jump from bridge, or I'll start to cut myself with old bread (don't ask).
Why?
Becausethere is profesor who is trying to kill me that's why. I just can't figure out HOW the HELL I have to do this shitty homework. Impossible, completly impossible.
I feel like throwing up, I'm sleepy but so pissed I'm going to cry (yes, I cry and laugh same time when I'm too angry) and I can't sleep. Gosh. my mood is so bad I should close myself in my room for next week or I'll kill some innocent human being who hapens to be near me ...

kurwa mać, nie mogę bdę płakać, żygać, i kurwić, jakieś ieprzone bzdury. zmarnowałam z 4 godziny i kurwa NIC. mam zjebane.

gosh, my hands are shaking. I wasn't SO pissed in a long time.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:01 am

My idiot math teacher today... Ugh, I could smack that woman. She teaches us something on a day I HAVE to be absent, then refuses to teach it to me, insisting that I come after school. No problem. So I'm trying to finish a six sheet packet she gave me ONE DAY to do, while the entire rest of the class had our WEEK LONG Fall break to do theirs. Literally, one week, one day. UGH. Oh, and said six page packet is a TEST GRADE. Well, I'm trying to do the stupid thing, and she's going over one of the problems I can't do.
She calls my name extremely loud, interuppting the whole classroom, and asks if I'm paying attention. I tell her that I'm trying to do my packet because I don't understand what she's teaching now, and that she already said it was ok for me to come after school. So she starts GOING OFF on me about how if I just paid attention it would be easy, blah fuckety blah. [[Excuse my language.]]
She shuts up for a split second after I'm beet red and almost in tears, then looks at the class as a whole and says "if you people would just pay any kind of attention, we could get through this stuff a LOT faster."

I could have died of embarrassment. >_<
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Shit. I told him that would be on my way despite the fact that I wanted to conserve on gas since that shit is expensive. Now he is not answering his phone nor is he even attempting to do so. Jackass!!! I told him to wait but does he listen noooo he has to do everything on his own terms. Man that makes me mad!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:11 am

My head hurts. I was in choir snd we had stacked the chairs so we could practice for our performance. I was sitting down and a chair slid off the stack from the fifth row at the top (We have different levels of floors, like steps.) and fell and hit me right in the back of the head. I was sitting on the second row so it got some momentum during it fall. I was dazed out for 2 more periods after that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:10 am

it snowed, well, flurried the past two days. there's still a little sticking to the ground and it's 20 something degrees out. supposedly, we're going to get some real snow soon and i haven't gotten my winter tires. i'm not looking forward to it. ;__;
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:31 am

Nori make sure you get those soon. It i not cool being stranded out in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:35 am

i'm getting some for christmas, which couldn't come sooner.

we're in the middle of a winter storm right now; snow, sleet and more snow and this is ginger's first winter. my tires do decently trekking through the snow, but corners are bad news. i slid through three turns, one was at a busy intersection. i slid just as i started to make the turn and luckily, ended up front end down the road i intended to turn onto.

also, i realized something, in the winter, black cars are white and white cars are black and i will never again own a white car. she is covered in nasty, brown, snow splatter, on black cars, that just blends. one her, it sticks out like a sore thumb. i'm meticulous about keeping her clean and i think i might buy a winter beater because it's extremely aggravating. i would wash her, but it's really hard to do that in this weather. i hate looking at her.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 pm

I'm pissed Very Happy not much, but enough to scold people if they get on my bad side I love you which I usually don't do.
lol ... I'm too nice Admin. I need to be more strict or I won't look like Admin at all and I'll have you all dancing on my head as you like.
*sigh* Jestem zmęczona graniem opiekunki i podcieraniem dup osiemnastolatkom. Połowę żeczy potraficie zrobić sami ale się wam nie chce. Widzę, że muszę wprowadzić kolejne zmiany w regułach cobym nie musiała tłumaczyć jak bandzie upośledzonych debili czemu muszą odpowiadać w tematach ... denerwujecie mnie, chlip. zaczynam się starzeć w przyspieszonym tempie przez to gówno.

See ya, I'm going to whipp somebody to ease mood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:08 am

Thats.... sadistic... Very Happy Uhhh!!!!!!! FUCK! I am sooooo pissed right now. There is up to 50 mph winds ouside and I only got 2 answers correct in my geo bee. Out of 7! FUCK! SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:04 pm

I'm pretty irritated right now. I just spent 4 months shitting out 10-12 page papers left and right. I'm a full time student and It pisses me off that people want to force me to write a certain number of words or whatever FOR SOMETHING I DO DURING WHAT LITTLE FUCKING LEISURE TIME I HAVE.

I currently work 2 jobs and as stated above, I'm a full time student (I spend an average of 56-60 hours Working, and in Class PER WEEK). December is a very HECTIC month for me; exams and papers due every single day. And to have people tell me 'oh, you have to do this and this' for something that should be FUN just gets under my skin and I find it stupid, annoying, and just AGGRAVATING. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to do something to relax.

I really wish I could tell people to fuck off. I really do.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:46 pm

I know you write about and you know what? Fuck off Very Happy I run this damn forum chasing after idiots that registered but didn't bothered with writing even one post, cleaning users shit, and doing milion of unnecessary things trying to make all this work.
You know, I really want to say #$&!!..*%$@!.
But I won't. Informing you your posts look shitty is my job. If I won't do it soon we will have only one liners, ask-anserw kind of RP. Believe me, not only you got PM about too short posts.

Anyway, I'm not super human who knows what you do outside forum, so how the fuck I can know if you're just too lazy to write decent post or too tired?

więc, kochanie, się odpierdol i używaj mózgu zanim napiszesz.

Ah ... now we both are pissed. Just acknowledge that to have fun you still need to obey some rules, and let's end this topic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:37 am

I hate my stepfather. I don't give a damn how strong that word is, because I really do hate him. I wish he would disappear to the bottomless pits of the universe and never come back; I want him ripped to shreds by a magnetar, or thrown into the sun. Karma is a bitch and he deserves every bit, and I will watch as he crumbles.

EDIT 12/23/09
Yesterday, my laptop went crazy. Parts of windows files randomly deleted. NONE of the drivers work, all the files for them are GONE. I have no audio, no Windows installer, my wireless card can't do anything, it's amazing the video card works. I wanted to see if I could start getting my files off of it by burning them to discs. FAIL. It won't burn or play anything. I have to go buy an external hard drive, though I wanted on anyway, but I wanted it before this happened.

Windows: Ahahaha! I have destroyed your computer so you have to buy 7.

You know the calm before the storm? Yeah, that's me right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:07 pm

*WARNING: The following is rated R for strong language.*

Jesus Christ, Mom. I am so fucking mad. No, not mad exactly, just so fucking frustrated with the lot of you. By "you" I mean Mom and Elizabeth, because I hate being the quiet one while you two fucking have to have short quick flares. Going on for half an hour and screaming about it does not qualify as the best communication in my opinion, if you don't mind my saying so, and I fucking hate that I say nothing. I finally did last night, because you two were going on and on about confusing directions, I'm sorry Mom learn how to get around your own town through other roads please, I know that you're dyslexic but fucking come on, try something new for once! Finally I let it out saying shut the fuck up to both of you and now I get tons of apologies just because of this one time when I speak up. And Elizabeth, stop making people scapegoats, Mom was right, just admit when you don't know how to explain something or where the hell you're going, fuck. Later of course I apologized, since that's what I do when I happen to yell at my mom or sister instead of the other way around. Mom says she's passive-aggressive; yeah, right, and I'm Queen Victoria. It's not that she's explosive, it's that she'll let the weight of the day bundle up on her shoulders, then at night she'll come home, then I'll have done something or something will come up that will send her off on a 50-minute tangent. A lot of the time I've done something; not doing homework was a common occurence in high school and even before. Mostly it's after she's had a couple of wine glasses (a couple of glasses of chardonnay with ice in it per night, she's not even close to being an alchoholic), mostly because she's more relaxed and more touchy at the same time when she's mildly plowed. Fuck it, I don't know. It passes quickly, and it never lasts for more than a couple of hours unless she's really really REALLY mad about something, because she's got a quick-flash temper: it can set off often, but when it does it passes fast. Not me. I let stuff build and build and build, then finally I'll go off and it'll be a big explosion and I apologize and we can be a big happy family again. God, I'm not even mad right now, I'm just frustrated because you and Elizabeth have always been like that and I hate saying nothing while you argue right in front of me but even if I do butt in there's silence and then you two start again. All my fucking life it's been like that. Neither you nor Dad has ever hit me or Elizabeth but sometimes listening to you scream for no reason and I feel like I can't fight back is enough. Fucking A, I hate this. Fuck. Fuckityfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Fuck. OK, done.

Wow, that was a lot less cleansing than I thought it would be. Fucking passive-aggressiveness (is aggressiveness a word?).
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:00 am

Phantom, aggressiveness is a word, yes, and I completely understand how you feel.

HOKAY, so this is rated R for excessive strong language, and if you're touchy about subjects such as Christianity or homosexuality, don't get offended. Read at your own risk.

SO. I'm so FUCKING SICK AND TIRED of the people in my second class of the day, who sit there and talk about NOTHING but someone supposedly being gay or this guy who got a girl pregnant and married her. AT LEAST HE WAS RESPONSIBLE AND STAYED WITH HER, FUCKING IDIOTS!!!
And if they say one more motherfucking word about homosexuality being a sin I am going to BLOWTHEFUCKUP and kill someone. EVERY DAY, when they say that stupid shit, I just want to stand up and get in their faces and scream "DO YOU EAT PORK?! DO YOU LIKE FRIED CATFISH STUPID ASS DEEP SOUTH REDNECK HICK?!?! IF YOU DO, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL RIGHT ALONG WITH THEM!!!!!" Shit, people!! You claim to read the Bible, FUCKING PAY ATTENTION!! Leviticus 18 may say a man can't sleep with another man, but Leviticus 11 says you can't fucking eat pig meat or shellfish. Does anyone accuse someone else of eating bacon and going to Hell?!?! NO!!
KEEP YOUR PREJUDICED MOUTH FUCKING SHUT!!! Seriously, this is my PERSONAL belief. If you disagree, please, feel free to let me know, I'm usually pretty open about this kind of thing, but I'm SO done with their ignorance. But I believe that God is loving and forgiving. How can He possibly hate someone for loving someone else?!?! He made us ALL for a reason, whether we be gay, straight, black, white, or fucking RAMEN NOODLE FLAVORED!!! It doesn't matter, if He didn't want us here, we wouldn't be here. He wouldn't hate His own child, His creation, because the creation dared love another.

GOD I'M SO PISSED AT THEM RIGHT NOW. SHIT. FUCK. FUCKSHIT.
This rant really had no end. But...
End.

[[Let's count how many times I dropped the F bomb, shall we? ..... ten. Seriously. ten.]]
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:14 am

That made me really happy to read that Ikiru. Gay bashing just flat out sucks. ):
I hope the people in your second class can just shut the hell up or just think for once, because you are totally right.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 am

Glad to hear. Smile
And yes, I hope so as well, for not only their physical health, but my mental health as well.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:15 am

Oh my God Ikiru. I LOVE you! That is so great. Now if you were me I would have done it to them. But you kept your composure.

Zain Claps in agreement

I know plenty of Same sex individuals and Bis. That is a great statement. The next time a Catholic comes to me with that shit I will quote you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The FUMEGATOR!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Offtop-
Jump to: