Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyo´s angry walk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kyo´s angry walk Empty
PostSubject: Kyo´s angry walk   Kyo´s angry walk I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Kyo walked angryly throught the streets and thought about everything.
She was angry, very angy and did´t want to see anyone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyo´s angry walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo´s angry walk   Kyo´s angry walk I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:58 pm

"Kyo!" May called panting. She didn't want Kyo to be mad at her. May ran even faster and hugged Kyo from behind. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I don't tell you thing. I'm sorry I seem like I don't trust you. I do trust you! I just don't want to be a burden." She sobbed into Kyo's back. "Please! Please don't hate me. Please." she ended with a wimper.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyo´s angry walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo´s angry walk   Kyo´s angry walk I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:04 pm

´´...I don´t hate you.´´was the quiet and calm reply´´I am dissapointed and i feel betrayed because everyone seems to know what is going on and i´m the last one to find out.Do you really think you would be a burden?May you are the only one in my life,i don´t have anything and anyone.How could you be a burden?....But i feel very hurt right now,you know.´´Kyo said calmly but didn´t turn around and looked straight to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyo´s angry walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo´s angry walk   Kyo´s angry walk I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:35 pm

"I'm always am so damn needy." May sniffed. She hugged Kyo tighter. She didn't want Kyo be sad. It made May sad. "Don't be sad. I promise I will make it up to you." she said softly. She wanted to go home and lay her head on Kyo's lap. She wanted everything to go back to how it was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyo´s angry walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo´s angry walk   Kyo´s angry walk I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 pm

´´Then tell me what you really think and why you hurt yourself.´´ her voice was still very calm but was far away from soft.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyo´s angry walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo´s angry walk   Kyo´s angry walk I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:55 pm

"I think.... I love you but my love and your love are different. I hurt myself because I was scared someone was going to take you away and I didn't was to face that." May mumbled against Kyo's back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyo´s angry walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo´s angry walk   Kyo´s angry walk I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:01 pm

´´Why do you think our love is differant?And even if it is i´m your secrifice i´ll always be by your side,right?´´Kyo finaly turned around and hugged May back. ´´Even if our love is differant, if you´re just patient enough i´ll probably start to love you the same way.´she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyo´s angry walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo´s angry walk   Kyo´s angry walk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:57 am

"I'll try. You know I wasn't ever good at patience." she said softly. May sighed as she pulled away. "We should head back to my house. We probably attracted some attention." May said as she led Kyo back to the house. Her mind spun as she thought things threw. She could wait. For awhile at least.

[May and Kyo has left STREETS and has gone to 7 MOONS ACADEMY]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyo´s angry walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo´s angry walk   Kyo´s angry walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyo´s angry walk
Page 1 of 1