Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lake at night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Lake at night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:39 am

When the other girl started to walk to them, Tsukiyoko smiled even brighter. As the she appoached, however, Tsukiyoko felt her name itch on her thigh which was the sign of another unit nearby. She was certain it was the girl but didn't want her to feel threaten since she was in no shape to battle tonight. She waited until the other girl was close enough to hear her before she spoke.

" Hello, what's brings you out here on a night like this?" she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:49 am

As May came closer, her name itched. This was not good she didn't have the strength to fight after dancing so long. Plus without her sacrifice, she wouldn't stand a chance. May took a calming breath. "Quickest way home." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:06 am

Tsukiyoko sighed to herself in relief. The girl didn't seem interested in a fight which was great. She smiled again more out of habit than anything else. She always did that when she met new people. She wasn't really sure why, she just did.

"Oh I see. We had the same idea then," she extended her other hand for the girl to shake," I'm being rude. I haven't introduced myself properly have I? My name is Tsukiyoko Delaine. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:14 am

"May Lerner." May replied while shaking the girl's hand. She was happy there wouldn't be a fight. May walked to the nearest bench and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:24 am

Tsukiyoko followed the girl's lead and gently lead Ayame to the bench where the two of them sat down.

" That's a nice name. I know this may seem like a strange question and if you don't know what I'm talking about forget that I asked," she took a deep breathe and came right out with it," Are you apart of a unit? I'm just curious. I haven't ever really met anyone who was."

She wasn't sure how May would take it but she had to be sure that her instincts were right. She was still new to the whole unit thing and wasn't sure how a Fight should act when meeting another unit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:31 am

May only nodded. She could feel herself start to panic but was not sure why. Who was this person? May started to reach for the knife just incase.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:56 am

Tsukiyoko saw that she had made May nervous and put up her hands in a nonviolent gesture.

" I'm in one too but I'm sorta new to it. I just wanted to know if I had guessed right is all. I'm not interested in a fight." she explained quickly. She hadn't wanted to upset May but it seems that she did so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:00 am

May blinked. How did this girl pick up on her panic. "Hmmm. So am I." She said while putting on a big fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:07 am

Tsukiyoko was shocked. She hadn't met any other people who were new like she was.

She smiled brightly, her ears pricked forward interest," Really?! That's great. What's your name? You know, the true one or whatever they call it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:12 am

May grinned for real. "Guiltless. You?" she asked while standing up and laying down on the grass. The sky was pretty.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:27 am

Tsukiyoko looked up at the sky. It was such a beautiful night. The moon shown brightly and the light breeze felt wonderful.

She took a deep breathe and replied," My true name is Silence. I'm the Fighter unit," she turned to Ayame and took her hand again," And this lovely lady is my Sacrifice, Ayame."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:33 am

May stretched her legs. "I'm the fighter unit too. I call my sacrifice Abcde-chan." she said. May giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:44 am

Tsukiyioko was confused," What a odd nickname but if it suits her then so be it." she replied.

She looked at the moon again and sighed heppily. She watched the clouds moved across the moon for a few minutes before asking her next question.

" How long have you been a Fighter?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:52 am

May blushed. "Only a few months. You?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:21 am

Shigure was shocked to see the red-haired woman again, Ayame. "How boring! I thought someone was up for a fist fight! Hey, what are you doing with that boy?" Ayame removed her hands from the brown haired guy. Ayame just laughed at the brown haired guy who asked her to let go of his ear. Ayame snatched her cig and dumped in the bin. " Don't ruin the night air!" then, she spitted unfemininely. She can't believe what Ayame did. She just lit the cig! "Oh well. She's been this way even before. *sigh" She stared once again at Ayame, her vision is fixated somewhere else. Shigure tried to follow Ayame's vision. "Woah. What a long hair but weird color. What do you call that..." -- but Ayame was off to follow the long-haired person and left them. Shigure was dumbfounded. "She's weird. She's definitely weird." --she scratch the back of head. "Well, I believe that girl dragged you all the way here. My apologizes, on her behalf. Are you heading home? Let's walk together to the exit." -- She said to that brown-haired guy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:28 pm

May sat up when she heard a new voice. Grabbing her knife, she saw more figures in the distance. She stood up and walked toward them.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Ayame stopped plait her hair and concentrated her gaze short girl. During all her talk with Tsu Ayame was focused on plaiting her hair and ignored surrondings, but it seems now something intresting might happen ...
She looked around noticing every littlest thing in her closest surronding. That migth be useful if she had to run away ... Again she looked at short girl. "Short one, Hat-chan, Puszka girl, Tsu, Teal ... Two drunkyards near lake ..." she mumbled to herself as her eyes moved quickly observing three closest people. "Amusing, isn't that night Isa?" she whispered as if there was someone next to her.
She stood up from the bench smiling a little.

Notice: italic word is in polish. I did that on purpose.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Tsukiyoko turned to look Ayame and her sacrifice was talking to "Isa" again. She sighed fondly.

" I'm going to check out those people over there. Want to come Aya-chan?" she asked she stood up and brushed off the back of her skirt. Her ears flicked a bit when a slightly cold wind blew past but it didn't really bother her. However, it did cause her to cough a bit at the sudden change in the air temperature.

She held her hands behind her back and began to walk over to the strangers. She walked a few steps but stopped and waited to see if Ayame had heard her.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:53 pm

Ayame sitted on grass near path and watched other people coming closer. All her attention was fixed on them so she didn't heard Tsu words at all. Maybe there was something going to happen ... and if not she could always return to watching moon ... She turned head a little and noticed moon. It catched her attention so strong that she forgot about all her thoughts from moment ago. When slightly cold wind blew past she didn't shiver, even though she was wearing only top tank and jeans. Her mind drifted away as she stared at moon humming something silently to herself.
She completly calmed down, don't leaving any signs of annoyance from a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:14 pm

(I thought it might be time to throw some drama in here. I hope that's all right)

Tsukiyoko sighed. She didn't think that Ayame had heard her. She had a habit of ignoring her when she had her mind focused on something else. She went over and sat down next to her as quietly as she could so she wouldn't disturb her. She just wanted to sit near her sacrifice for awhile since the strange people didn't seem to be doing anything interesting at the moment.

She turned to Ayame and tried to figure out what she was looking at. She was looking at moon again. She coughed again but this time it sounded a little worse. She frowned as she heard it. She would need her medicine tonight, it seemed. She hadn't thought it was that bad. Oh well, she'd been wrong before.

She stood up and swayed abit on her feet. Oh dear, this was getting worse by the minute. She really needed to get home. She looked down to where Ayame was still sitting and tired to speak but all that came out was a massive coughing fit. She doubled over as the coughs burst out of her and made her frail form shake terribly.

She sat back down, more like flopped back down, to try and get her breathe back. It didn't seem to be working all that well however.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Ayame moved like she was in thick syrup; smooth, slow, and like she had every littlest movment planned ahead. She placed her hand on Tsu nape of neck, other one reached to jeans pocket. She took out small pill. Emergency remedy which she always had with her. She put pill in her month and crushed with teeth. Between succesive coughs she bend down a little and kissed her fighter, pushing chushed pill into her mouth. She remained in this position for a while, making sure she forced Tsu to swallow pill. From this close she could cleraly see reflection of moon in other girl dilated pupils.
When she finally moved away she pushed Tsu down, forcing her to lie. She herslef turned other side and returned calmly to watching moon.
"Don't you dare to move." She said silently.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:44 pm

May stopped when she heard coughing behind her. She turned to see the girl, Tsukiyoko, was coughing horribly then proceeded plop down. May turned back to the two people. "I should see whats wrong." she told herself. She turned around and ran up to the two girls.

"Are you ok?" May asked.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:48 pm

"She is okay." Ayame replied with blank expression don't moving even an inch.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Tsukiyoko was surprised that Ayame would have some of her medicine with her but she followed Ayame's order to the letter. Ayame didn't order her around much but when she did give her one, she meant it to be followed without question. But one question did nag at her, when did she get her medicine? She stayed as still as she could next to her sacrifice as her coughs slowly died down.When they had finally died down enough so that she could speak, she decided to ask.

" Since when do carry my pills around with you?" her voice was rough and it hurt a little to talk but she managed," Did my mom give them to you?"

She smoothed her skirt down a bit before she replied. " Yes I should be ok. If I rest a little." She smiled nervously to try and make the situation not seem as bad as it was. She hadn't had a fit like that in long time and she was worried what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:53 pm

May blinked. This was her first time hearing the other girl say anything.

"Thats good." May said. She then sat on the nearest bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake at night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next