Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undesired Fighter

Go down 
+4
Tsukiyoko
Zain
wasted.reality
MajoNeko
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:13 am

I like him a lot. Especially part of dislikes: people. Though other part of his dislikes is like definition of Ayame : usless people doing nothing

Ayame: ... whatever.

and God, those characters are getting taller and taller ... saw it Zain? he's even taller than you ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:26 am

Thanks. lol your chara sounds funny.

is Reiji the tallest?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:32 am

Yeah, she is funny, an long as you consider being annoying as funny.

yeah, at the moment I believe Reiji is the tallest.
Pfft, let's call May they would look so weird together ... she's 5'1 so she would look like child standing next to him.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:33 am

i dont mind. but i think Reiji might.
really? that would look strange
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:44 am

well, she annoys most of people since she don't pay attention to what they say and also don't pay attention to what she say. So yeah, we more or less make everyone angry.

Ayame: Really?

Since Reiji don't like people at all it's no surprise he might dislike her.

Heh, taht be really weird ... hmm, Kami is even shorter. So they will be like hobbit and human ...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:42 am

I love the character he sounds very interesting be meet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:33 pm

yap i love the chara too... Very Happy
he seems interessting and....i love tall guys Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Zain: He is taller by an inch.

Dislikes people he sounds like me sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:37 am

Is it weird that I laughed when I read that he didn't like people? Oh well, I still think he'll be fun to meet.

Tsu: Yes I think so too. But I'm sure I'll be able to handle all the smoking. Cigarette smoke seems to trigger my cough fits.

Maybe If you asked him nicely enough, he wouldn't smoke around you?

Tsu: (shrugs) Maybe but I have feeling that he wouldn't (smiles a little)
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:58 am

@ MajoNeko - you never know he might. Reiji is very complex. and strange

@abcde-chan - thanks! lol really? Tall huh.

@ Rose0571 - lol really?

@ Tsukiyoko - just a little strange.... :p He might if you ask him. He isnt mean. lol
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:13 am

Zain: I am only 6'2" and you are 6'3" Just an inch more than me.

I hate people on certain things it really depends on what you do and how you act around me in order for me to either ignore you or just be evil to you.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:19 am

Reiji: I see. So that makes me the tallest then....

Yeah Reiji's like that. He really cant stand annoying people - like me.
and if they do some thing that ticks him off, then he isnt afraid of telling them off.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:28 am

Zain: For now yes I don't know if we may have someone come who is taller than us. Hopefully we get a chance to cross paths one day.

Well it seems that we have that in common. We are not afraid to tell tell you off if you deserve it. Sometime things really need to be brought to their attention.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:17 am

Reiji really sounds interesting, makes me feel this urge to poke him(?) dunno
also sudokus are a lot of fun, i love them

Shin: a heavy smoker, huh? how does it feels to be the tallest among us all?

pardon Shin's weird questions u.u just being curious
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:23 am

Tsu: I think I'm the tallest girl since I'm about 5'11. I look like a giant next to Aya-chan (giggles) And I'm glad that he wouldn't mind not smoking. I hate coughing since it really hurts for me to breathe afterwards. (winces as she thinks about it)

I don't really tell people off much. I mostly just let it go unless it's something really bad or I felt that the situation called for it.

@ I like Sudoku too. But I don't get the chance to finish one very often. (sigh) It makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:38 am

oh, yeah, we forgot about him smoking ... that's no good, Aya acts like allergic to cigarettes. But maybe since he's tall smoke will go above ...
ah~ sudok Very Happy I got feed up with it during summer. Since I had nothing better to do I was doing it day after day ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:02 pm

yap Kyo´s like that too, she doesn´t like it...
she´s a biolagy freak so she just has to think the whole time about how unhealthy it is...

Kyo: ....not a freak...but i wouldn´t mind....as long as it doesn´t have anything to do with me... lol!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Aya has - one, unpleasant memories connected to cigarettes, two, smelling them hurts her nose, three, she was once addicted and now she can't smoke so she's kinda jelous ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 am

oh i have no prob with smoking, neither does Shin, still it's quite hard to not do it when someone at your side is at it so...smoking is such temptation
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:05 am

@ MajoNeko - she is jealous? ok lol.

@ Houtaro - I think it depends on how much you dislike it. I personally dont smoke but i dont care if my friends do.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:28 am

I don't usually have a problem with them smoking either. However, I don't really like the smell but I put up with it anyway. It burns my nose because I have a really strong sense of smell.

It doesn't come up much since my friends don't smoke much.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:48 am

Smoking mixed with other things have bough trouble in my household. Although I don't care for it too much I deny to do it myself. I do have some characters who do smoke though.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:30 am

wasted.reality -> yeah, she is jealous, but she won't admit it. she don't realize it fully.

I don't like cigarettes. I don't react as extreme as Aya, but I don't like it, it makes me angry when some asshole smoke near me breathing with smoke that way all goes with the wind right to me. Or walking after someone who smokes ... or when my bro smoke with his girlfriend in his room it stinks so much I'd love to throw both of them out of window.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:00 am

Do they at least open a window after they're done, Master? Or do they just leave it like it is?

My parents used to smoke but I finally nagged them into quitting. My dad is even grateful that I did so since his coughing has let up. My mom doesn't really care either way.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:00 am

well, they open window, but it's cold ... and still stinks.
luckily my parents only smoke occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Undesired Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Fighter   Undesired Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undesired Fighter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next