Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undesired Sacrifice

Go down 
+5
Tsukiyoko
Tvorceskiy
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Hehe, my mate who I was gonna make cosplay as L has died her hair purple, I cried. But she said after it starts the fade she'll dye it back black.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:13 am

She did? Well, if her hair isn't too long, she could have just put on a wig or something. Lots of cosplayers do that.

Incidently, does she make a good L? He's a hard character to pull off without making him really bad. Which you wouldn't think but I have seen some really bad ones. (cringes at the memory)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:20 am

Yeah I know what you mean, some of them are nothing like him. I think she'd be a good L but obviously I can't be sure of that, I can't tell how the pics would come out because I've never seen her the cos and such.

Who did you cosplay as again?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:20 am

Ah I see. Well, I just hope that she's better at it then some of the other ones. (cringes again) I feel for saying it though since some of them might have worked really hard on their cosplays.

Um, I don't really get the chance to cosplay much since I don't really have a chance to wear it? Sad but true. I have done quite a few characters though. I don't have picutures for most of them though.Here's the ones that I remember that I've done.

Soubi, Shuichi (from Gravitation), L , Takiko (from Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden. She's way less irratating than Miaka is.), Haruhi (from Ouran), Nowaki (from Junjou Romantica), Sora (from Kingdom Hearts), LuLu (from Final Fantasy 10. That one didn't really work out well since I'm rather flat for a girl. LOL...But the dress looked great) and Zhen Ji (from Dynasty Warriors 5. That worked better than LuLu's but Zhen Ji does still have a much bigger chest than I. ><).

Oh I almost forgot Sun Shang Xiang, Da Qiao, Xiao Qaio, and Daio Chan (all of whom are also from Dynasty Warriors 5)

I've don't alot of Dynasty Warriors 5 stuff huh. Most of those turned out pretty well. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 am

0_o Doesn't cosplay much.... I beg to differ. *high five for flat-chestedness* cuz we's awshums. How much does it all cost you?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:34 am

Tsukiyoko wrote:
Ah I see. Well, I just hope that she's better at it then some of the other ones. (cringes again) I feel for saying it though since some of them might have worked really hard on their cosplays.

Um, I don't really get the chance to cosplay much since I don't really have a chance to wear it? Sad but true. I have done quite a few characters though. I don't have picutures for most of them though.Here's the ones that I remember that I've done.

Soubi, Shuichi (from Gravitation), L , Takiko (from Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden. She's way less irratating than Miaka is.), Haruhi (from Ouran), Nowaki (from Junjou Romantica), Sora (from Kingdom Hearts), LuLu (from Final Fantasy 10. That one didn't really work out well since I'm rather flat for a girl. LOL...But the dress looked great) and Zhen Ji (from Dynasty Warriors 5. That worked better than LuLu's but Zhen Ji does still have a much bigger chest than I. ><).

Omg, you were Nowai? He is my favorite from that series!
Man, that's a lot of cosplays though, how many cons have you been to?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:16 am

Michelle Lawler wrote:
0_o Doesn't cosplay much.... I beg to differ. *high five for flat-chestedness* cuz we's awshums. How much does it all cost you?

That's not as much as some cosplayers. I've seen some with whole sites full of pictures of different cosplays that they've done.

Um, not much seeing as I borrowed the costume from my friend. She makes them but she makes me wear them and take a few pictures if she has her camera. But mostly her mother, who is into cosplaying, takes the pictures for her collection.
Those two are like my Tamoyo ( you know, the dark haired girl from Card Capter Sakura) or something. LOL

(high fives back) Yes, we are. It makes cosplaying as boy easier too since I don't have to worry about them as much. ^_^

Enrai wrote:

I love Nowaki. He is so cute. ^^

Like I've said before, I've never been to a con. I'm just the model. LOL
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:56 am

Tsukiyoko wrote:
Enrai wrote:

I love Nowaki. He is so cute. ^^

Like I've said before, I've never been to a con. I'm just the model. LOL
Oh wow! That's awesome too.
Did you make your own outfits or did you get them online or something by the way?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:14 am

Umm. Like I said earlier in my last post, my friend and her mom make them. I just model them for those two.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:16 am

Oh, sorry, I misread that part. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Tsukiyoko wrote:
Michelle Lawler wrote:

That's not as much as some cosplayers. I've seen some with whole sites full of pictures of different cosplays that they've done.

Um, not much seeing as I borrowed the costume from my friend. She makes them but she makes me wear them and take a few pictures if she has her camera. But mostly her mother, who is into cosplaying, takes the pictures for her collection.
Those two are like my Tamoyo ( you know, the dark haired girl from Card Capter Sakura) or something. LOL

(high fives back) Yes, we are. It makes cosplaying as boy easier too since I don't have to worry about them as much. ^_^

Dyu know, as soon as you started describing them, I thought of Tomoyo ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:31 pm

@ That's ok, Enrai-chan. I do that alot myself.

@ I know. They really are like Tomoyo. I don't whether to be flattered or annoyed sometimes. ><:
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:43 pm

I'd be flattered. It's quite rare for people to have such an oppertunity to be able to cosplay. Is it fun?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Oh yes. It's extremely fun. I just wish that more people got to see the pictures. But hey, (shrugs) what can you do? They're not my pictures to share.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:00 am

Mmm ^_^ Yeah. Sorry it's taking me sooo long to reply.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:10 am

Oh it's fine Michelle-chan. I don't really mind as long you reply eventually. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Hehe then you've gotten nothing to worry about then ^_^ If you don't mind me asking, but whats your name? Obviously you don't have to say if you don't want to, I'd respect that Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Well, to be honest. I don't like to give my name out online. You never know what kind of weirdos are out there. Suspect

I'm sorry but I just don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undesired Sacrifice   Undesired Sacrifice - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undesired Sacrifice
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4