Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. Empty
PostSubject: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:13 pm

As they enter The Park, May quickly found a spot to sit. It was a bench big enough for two people and some delicious sweets. May put the the smaller cake on her lap and the bigger full one on Kyo's. She then put the other full one on the ground underneath the bench. She was thankful it was covered. She sat against Kyo and laid her head on her Sacrifice's shoulder. She then picked up the fork that came in the container and begun to eat.

"Is it good?" she asked Kyo, pausing her eating.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:40 pm

´´Yes very good.´´ Kyo said as she took the first bite.
She could taste frish strawberries and sweet vanilla cream with a little touch of lemon.
´´I love strawberries, they are so red and sweet and red and sweet too.´´ Kyo said with little hearts in her eyes and looked at May ´´What do you think?You like it too?´´
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:49 pm

May smiled. "Of course I love it! Want to try some of mine? It has some kind of melted chocolate in it. Plus the strawberries are dipped ones! I love dipped strawberries." she said in one breath. Then giggled. May rambled whenever she was with Kyo. She picked up her fork and got some of the tasty delight and put in front of Kyo's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:55 pm

As Kyo saw how May wanted to feed her she blushed hard ´That´s somehow like a date...Aaaa what am i thinking.Ok,calm down now!´
´´Ye-yeah that wo-would be ni-ce...´´ Kyo said as she opened her mouth and let May feed her. ´She´s right that´s very tasty.´
´´Thank you May, it´s really good´´ said Kyo and smiled a bright but shyly smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:01 pm

May grinned even bigger. "I know, so yummy! Yummy. Yummy." she repeated the word several time so it turned into a hum. She took her head off of Kyo's shoulder and studied her. She wanted it to be fun. She then stood up and stretched. May then sat back down.

"So, what else do you want to do after we are done?" she said in while eating her sweet food.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:07 pm

´´I don´t know, how about we go to play somewhere?´´
Kyo said, looked at May and then she looked up at the sky with a serious look on her face which made her appear a lot elder.´´To me it doesn´t matter where i go as long as i´m with you May and not at home with my parents where i´m all alone...´´ her voice got quiter and quiter till it was just a hurt wisper from a broken child.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:16 pm

May frowned then hugged Kyo. Being careful of the food she laid Kyo's head on her shoulder. She started to hum a comforting tune.

"How about we take a walk around the park?" she suggested lightly. Her voice a wisper. "I want this to be fun for both of us." she said softly. She sighed and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:21 pm

´´Yeah this would be nice.´´ Kyo said. ´It´s stupid of me to get so sad about this, May´s live and childhood are much worse.´
Kyo leaned her head on May´s and started to purr softly like she always did when she was very comfortable.
She almost fall asleep becous of May´s soft humming.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:26 pm

People who passed by smiled at them. May who eyes were open again watched everyone go by. It was peaceful. Just sitting here. This is what life should be like. Peaceful. No stupid dads butting in. Or trying to kidnap or beat their child. The thought of Kyo getting beaten pissed May off to no end. She wanted to rip that bastard's throat out for hurting her Nana-chan. She tried to keep her anger down and keep humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Kyo fellt herself drive of to dreamland.She fall asleep very fast because of the peaceful surrounding and May´s humming.
Entering a beautiful and peaceful dream she started to snore lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:34 pm

May smiled softly at hearing the light snores coming from Kyo. She was tired too but figured she shouldn't fall asleep. A movement from the corner of her eye caught her attention. It was that bastard. Kyo's dad. He was glaring at her with a very hateful expression. Pulling out her daggar from her boot she showed it of and then proceeded give him the lovely bird. At seeing this he came stomping over.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Kyo fellt May move a little and woke up only to see her dad come over and glare at the two of them.´´May, let´s run.I can´t...i just can´t take this...please let´s run away...´´ Kyo said with tears in her eyes and looked desparetly at May.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:45 pm

May stood up and grabbed Kyo's hand started to run. She didn't know how long they had been running when they finally stopped. She was panting hard and turned to see how Kyo was doing. Kyo was okay at least. She groaned as fell onto some grass. Pulling Kyo with her they both plumped on it. May rested her head against Kyo's and groaned again.

"Do fathers have some kind of obssesion with stalking their chlidren to the park?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:53 pm

At that Kyo had one of her personality changes and suddenly started to lough very loud.´´HAHAHAHAHA YEAH THAT´S TOO FUNNY HAHAHAHA STALKING CHILDREN HAHAHAHA THAT´S SO TRUE HAHAHAHA´´ and just as it started it was over ´´That was so not funny...why was i loughing like that?´´she asked it a serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:57 pm

May only shook her head and laid down in the grass. She was tired. May yawned loudly and closed her eyes.

"Nana-sama? Why can't the world be simple?" May asked. Despite the weird question, she wondered about other things. Where Diva was. How Mom as doing and so on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:01 pm

´´What do you think would happen if the world was simple?It would be boring and people would start to hate each other out of boredom...the world can´t be simple it would be too simple if it were simple...´´
Kyo saw that May was tiered and started to sing softly in her high,angle-like voice. ´I hope she will be able to fall asleep...´
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:05 pm

May giggled at her explanation. She always seemed to know what to say. May felt her eyes drift shut. She tried to stop them but the singing was causing her to get tired. Add the warmth of the sun and you have a perfect place to fall asleep. But she couldn't. She wanted to spend time with her Nana-chan. She lost the fight though and fell into a dark oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Kyo ended her singing as she felt May relax beside her. ´´Oyasumi May-chan´´ Kyo said softly. Just watching May she got tired too and soon fall alseep beside her fighter without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:17 pm

May woke to the chilly air of the twilight. Her Sacrifice was laying beside her. She smiled as she realised how many hours had gone by. Her giggles filled the air. The park was slightly empty. Everyone had gone home for the night. A few drunk people and night owls were here but that was the extent. She laid back down and started to sing softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 pm

At the beautiful singing voice of her fighter Kyo woke up and realized how late it was.
´´Ne, May i don´t want to go home today,may i sleep over at your place?´´
Kyo said shyly and turned her head torwards May.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:25 pm

"Sure, but we have to go to one of the extra houses. I need to give dad some time to cool off before going home. He probably still pissed about what happened the other day." she said. May then stood up and pulled Kyo with her. She started to walk to the exit. She held Kyo's hand while walking. This helped calm her.

[May and Kyo has left THE PARK and gone to HOME]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.   Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyo's and May's Quiet Picnic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: The Park-
Jump to: